today what can
I possibly do
now?

I have no packs until Tuesday
as my llc was not in the office
today what can
I possibly do
now?

Oh no - thats terrible she/he's left you in a lurch!!! Why did they do that? Can they not bring some to you? Ours goes out of her way to make sure we have packs. Thats really not very good.

I would call HQ, if I were you and demand they get some to you!!

You certainly can;t go without eating for days, so if they can;t you will have to. :(

Stick to VERY low GI foods - green leafy lettuce and veg, and high protein-low fat food- follow week one of RTM, I would suggest, as minimally as possible. There is a guide in the management section and the thread is called CURIOUS ABOUT RTM.

Pete ran into a similar problem and had toast, and that threw him off the rails for a long time - even though he felt in his heart it would be OK, so avoid carbs!!!!

I would say just salad, and meat/tofu. Maybe milk.

Good luck - let us know if you work anything out. I don;t have any spare to send you or I would. But someone might.

Not good mate. :(

I'm just waiting for my mate to
get in touch with me
as he might have a weeks worth of packs left as he's finished rtm now
here's to hoping

I bought a spare week of packs early on as the snow here was threatening to prevent folk getting to the meetings. It came in useful when my transition from Foundation to Developers was an 8 day week. But it has led to me feeling I can have an extra pack some days, just 'cause they're there! Only given in once though.

Having six days of packs extra does mean I could cope if I suddenly couldn't make my meeting or LLC left me in the lurch.

Hope your friend is able to get them to you.

xx

My mate gave me
a weeks worth without hesitation :)

Believe that
I did have w8 packs but didn't know weather or not I could mix up, so my
mate gave me packs,
but would I be able to have w8 packs if I run dry on ll packs

and my llc got back to me
so was all good

Last edited:
Phew! Good to know you have lots of options though. xx

Back