No/slow weightloss during cycle???

xnariya

Ok, please can someone tell me if its possible that there MIGHT be no or very slow weight loss before your period?
Thanks guys

Yes that's definitely true. Also people find they might not lose as much during ovulation.

yeah i think woman are prone to retaining water during that time x

Glad I saw this I was getting alittle depressed, my week this week in terms of cycle and I just cant shift anymore weight :(

xxxx

Oh great news. I was getting depressed too. So i guess after d cycle d weight loss resumes. Phew.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i always gain....thats how bad i am....dnt let it worry u or put u off...comes right back off the next week and it looks like uv had a bigger loss!!! lol...x

it is not only a matter of water retention, it is also a matter of metabolism and activity level. your body works in a slow down mode during moon time, and generally you feel more tired and less prone to jump around. I've noticed my best and highest weight loss is the 2 weeks after ovulation, it is also when I feel the most active, and get many things done. Then I need to slow down as moontime comes.

its definitely true. my cdc warned me of it when i had my wi during totm. but i luckily lost 5lbs! so that just shows everyone is different. x dont worry about it too much. most people retain alot of water... i usually do too

Back