No willpower

krazychic

I don't know how you all do it but I can't. I am thinking of changing over to slim and save because it allows me to have a meal. Sitting with my broken leg up on the sofa all day increases thinking and craving time so don't know whether it's because I am feeling down or what!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry about your leg, that must make it a lot tougher :( I do struggle with this diet constantly, ten days is the longest I've ever managed to stay 100%, but I'm still having losses in my haphazard way so that encourages me to keep trying even if I'm nowhere near perfect. Only you can decide if its the right way to lose weight for you, though, maybe you just feel down in the dumps right now and will feel more able for it later on, or maybe a different diet would suit you better, there's nothing wrong with that :)

Hey hon I know how you feel. But it's probably so much worse with being injured. I just went on a crazy massive cleaning spree just to keep my mind off food. I know you're limited with what you can do with your leg in a cast. How bout read a book, surf the net, do some online shopping (or browse through the tiny clothes you'll be buying soon), watch a movie, call a friend, take up a craft like knitting or cross stitching? Sorry if I sound annoying. I'm just trying to think of ways you can distract yourself. I have also felt like switching over to ww. But the results won't be as quick. Watch when you get that crazy large, huge weight loss you'll be so proud of yourself that you stuck to it. But in the end it's up to you. If you feel you want to switch to something else it's your call. I wish you well in whatever you decide hon. We're all for you here on this forum either way.

Thanks everyone I have decided to switch to slim and save for the next weeks until I get this cast off. The doctor advised as well that I need to let the bone properly heal. Had my first shake out of the starter pack and it was great. Good luck to everyone and I will drop in again to see how you are all doing. Love to you all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back