Nobody talks on here anymore...

JustForMe

Gold Member
i just really want to know how is everyone doing and how are they finding CS?:cool:

Aww.. I talk!

Almost at the end of my first week.. had lots of cravings for carby rich foods but you know what all i think is that it will last about 30 secs in my mouth and then be gone.. so why bother.. a healthier me and a happier me will last a lifetime if i do it :eek:

Its been quite easy knowing i have my meals planned for the day.. the hard part is when it gets to about 9 oclock at night, 3 hours after tea and my snack and my tummy rumbles a bit but i usually just have a glass of water and pop upstairs to bed or get on the wii fit to keep myself occupied.

I don't feel any slimmer yet but its only been 6 days, the hardest is tonight cos its take away night but im just getting a chicken kebab and just eating the chicken and salad with a bit of garlic mayo but my dad can have my pitta bread.

Still excited for the weigh in though.. don't think it will be a particularly drastic weight loss in my first week but i hope its a couple of pounds.. any loss is a good loss!

Rae x

Hi there - am on Day 3 (still have the migraine type headache) but have just been out for a walk (45 mins). A start but better than nothing. Don't know what I am going to do tomorrow and Sunday. H2B off all weekend (every weekend) and I am afraid that I am only going to do CS Monday to Friday and try a non carb regime on Saturday & Sunday. Have my CS kit hidden in the end of my wardrobe so he can't see it. Had a banana shake this morning for brekkie and had a Cafe Latte one about 20 mins ago. Having Baked Ham & Carrots for dinner (can't eat greens for medical reasons). Drinking all my water though. I will be happy with 4 - 5 lbs loss this week seeing as how I can only do a 5 day diet of CS.
What do you all do for a living? Me, I work for a chocolate company (Mars). I am off sick now since the 2nd of March and won't be back till the end of May. Had some surgery done on the 2nd of March and was told the recovery time would be 8 - 12 weeks.

Hi there - am on Day 3 (still have the migraine type headache) but have just been out for a walk (45 mins). A start but better than nothing. Don't know what I am going to do tomorrow and Sunday. H2B off all weekend (every weekend) and I am afraid that I am only going to do CS Monday to Friday and try a non carb regime on Saturday & Sunday. Have my CS kit hidden in the end of my wardrobe so he can't see it. Had a banana shake this morning for brekkie and had a Cafe Latte one about 20 mins ago. Having Baked Ham & Carrots for dinner (can't eat greens for medical reasons). Drinking all my water though. I will be happy with 4 - 5 lbs loss this week seeing as how I can only do a 5 day diet of CS.
What do you all do for a living? Me, I work for a chocolate company (Mars). I am off sick now since the 2nd of March and won't be back till the end of May. Had some surgery done on the 2nd of March and was told the recovery time would be 8 - 12 weeks.

I think 5 days out of the 7 will be fine so long as you keep to a sort of atkins diet :). Mmm baked ham sounds good, all i do is eat ham since i started this (in moderation for my snack of course :rolleyes:) which is strange because before hand i would NEVER eat ham! :D

I would LOVE a 4lb loss.. 5 would be amazing.. started the week on 16st 6 ish so we'll see (*crosses fingers*)

I don't work.. im only 19 but im currently studying law at university here :)

Working for a chocolate company.. jeeze you must be bloody good then sticking without choccie! Gosh i couldnt cope! ha!

Hi Kel,

I think the CS board is becoming more active as more people try the products. It's still a relatively new diet in the UK, so probably not as popular as the other diets.

Personally I love CS! I have "only" lost 16 lbs in 8 weeks. It's not a lot, but I am happy with it! :) I feel so much better!

I love all the shakes and the chocolate fudge bar but I'm not keen on the soups (yuk!).

My tips for sticking to CS would include:
1) Fill in your food diary every day and be honest;
2) Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day

I have found that the weight did come off easier during the weeks when I drank more water.

Lady Vegas & Rae - Good luck for your first week weigh ins! :)

Lady Vegas - I'm an accountant for an IT company. I know...exciting! Hope your recovery from surgery is going well.

Love Lisa

Hello ladies!

I'm on day 2, found it quite easy so far. The shakes i've tried so far are yummy. I had a headache when i got to bed last night and am a bit :ashamed0005: constipated :ashamed0005: today.

The during the week times I think I will find quite easy because I live on my own, it's just the weekends i'm worried about as I spend them with my fella. I don't really want to tell him i'm on CS. I'm cooking us chicken with veggies and potatoes tonight but i'm not going to have the spuds.

I can't wait for weigh in on Thursday, i really hope I will have lost a few pounds. :)

Good luck everyone!

Michelle xxx

Hello ladies!

I'm on day 2, found it quite easy so far. The shakes i've tried so far are yummy. I had a headache when i got to bed last night and am a bit :ashamed0005: constipated :ashamed0005: today.

The during the week times I think I will find quite easy because I live on my own, it's just the weekends i'm worried about as I spend them with my fella. I don't really want to tell him i'm on CS. I'm cooking us chicken with veggies and potatoes tonight but i'm not going to have the spuds.

I can't wait for weigh in on Thursday, i really hope I will have lost a few pounds. :)

Good luck everyone!

Michelle xxx

Yeah i think we've all had headaches on day 2.. they go though don't worry!

Only my mum knows im doing it.. everyone thinks im just doing a bit of atkins. (Hide my shakes under my bed :p)

Ive also been constipated past two days so gonna pop to rowlands and have a look at those CS fibre things to put in shakes. I probably have about 3 pounds worth of **** in me so best get on the loo before weigh in! :eek:

Rach x

it just sounds like your both not drinking enough water. up the consumption!

its strange though cos i have about 3 litres :(

ill up it to 3.5 and have a chat with the chemist tomorrow x

oooo well thats normally the solution....well if you find a way to resolve it with the chemists let us know!

No need for a chat now...

Ha.

I haven't drunk enough water today. I did drink more than 2 litres yesterday but have probably only done a litre today so far. Gonna go drink a pint now :)

Hi there
I am on day 12...the headaches have gone and starting to feel that my clothes are slackening off. As the days have gone by I seem to want to drink more water...so up to nearly 4 litres now. I am not as regular as I once was..and had a couple of hard number 2s (sorry if anyone is eating their tea). I am find the diet relatively easy and have not craved bread or pasta (or even wine)...which this amazes me!! LOL.
I am hoping to lose 2-3 this week.
I love this diet :D

xxxx

Hi, this is my 5th day & so far, so good. I've liked all the shakes but today thought I'd try the chicken soup for a change today. Wouldn't say it was horrible but it was definately "different", thought it was very sweet & it was ok as a free sample but not sure I'd buy it. My headaches have gone & I'm drinking more than enough water but I'm also having the constipation problem. I bought some fibre stuff that you put in the shakes or water(not the cs one) & it's made no difference. Also eating loads of veg & salad so not sure what the solution is. It's funny how many of us are hiding our cs supplies, I am too. My oh knows I'm dieting but thinks I'm just following a low carb diet;)
Ladyvegas, I also work for Mars, what do you do?

Last edited:
Yeah.....my other half doesn't really know I am on this diet....cos I keep my shaker and supplies in the back of the car.....how pathetic is that???

Re: Constipation; on the other boards someone mentioned dulcolax capsules or movicol...both can be obtained at the chemist apparently....I am going to get some tomorrow

I used movical a couple of years back when i ended up in hospital with severe constipation and it worked like magic! Its quite strong, if you're just looking for something to loosen you up a bit if youve not been in a couple of days I'd recommended FibreGel, alot easier to drink than movical too, both are nasty though!

My first thought was when I read your post....my god she has ended up in hospital from Movicol...then I read it again....geez your constipation must have been BAD!!!
Whire do you get fibregel from?

Well i actually got a really bad diahorrea bug that last for about 5 days and i went to the docs as it got so bad and they gave me tablets to stop it from pouring out.. but those tablets actually bunged me up completely and about a week after i was having awful stomach ache and i still hadn't been the loo, then another week went by and i ended up in hospital as they thought i had appendicitis, then after an xray on my stomach they saw that i was completely clogged up (apparantly if id left it longer i could have died!! :eek: so dont think constipation is only a little problem, it can get serious ladies), so they gave me movical and made me nil by mouth.. by that time i made it down to 11 stone loool but not the way to go about it!

I think you can buy firbregel from pharmacies, even tesco's maybe.. but the stuff we've got in our house is from prescriptions as my mum has IBS so she always takes it to keep her going.

x

Back