Norfolk Meet, 6th October 07.

OOOOo never though about what to wear, is everyone going onto riverside later. Think my cdc is joining us aswell,
Ruth you have done fantastic, much respect to you gal x x

I hopefully will still be coming buy at the minute have a chest infection and daughter has been poorly. I will be the lady who is nearly 6ft tall with a coldsore and bags under the eyes to die for , dont worry youll soon recognise me lol

julesrush
cdc norwich

AArrrr Julesrush, I hope you feel better and manage to make it tomorrow.
As you can see, have changed my piccie to avoid confusion lol
Well Ladys and gents, till we meet tomorrow xxxx

Hiya

Sorry only just got in as I left Corby at 3pm and then had to drive into London and then back to Yarmouth so absolutely cream crackered.

If I can I will pop over and say hello tomorrow but if I am too tired then I will do the next one.

Mike

No probs Mike, we will see you if we see you, will definately recognise you, good article in New magazine btw.
Hope you feel more refreshed tomorrow.

Ok, busy doing the housework to get finished by lunch ~ just thought I'd jump on quick to see any last minute news about the meet. So unless I read otherwise before I leave home I take it it'll be a 2:30 hook up at Starbucks and possible move onto Riverside if folks want to.

Not sure what I'm going to wear ~ expect it'll be something with jeans. Been trying to suss out how to add a piccie, but failing miserably and don't have time to play about with it ~ so I'll be the one looking around in confusion :) See you all later.

Looking forward to seeing everyone later on - I forgot to wash my red monkey t-shirt for today :doh: so you will just have to try and recognise me from my avatar picture.

Oh Domino you are so good - I too should be doing housework but as you can see minimins is far more attractive to me. I started on 1000 plan today and had my first egg in 5 months......... it was pretty lush :).

Back