• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

not a happy bunny

ive been to try on the 16 trousers at tesco today cause all my 18's are hanging off me:D and they dont fit :(i can get them on but they are too tight for comfort ie the trousers dont leave much for the imagination around the lower area :eek: which i do not like my bum looks fab in them but they aint a comfy 16 as i put it for my liking whats going on im in between sizes and i hate itput on a plus size ive dropped a bra size around my back just waiting to drop a cup size now hopefully i will. im a DD at the min and would like to be a tad smaller oh well just have to wait and wait you would think losing 2 stone i would have dropped my clothes sizes do you think its cause ive just had another baby well 7 months ago now but belly still big :sigh:
so im fed up i just want to start enjoying my weight loss with new clothes and start chucking out the old but not quite ready yet :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
you'll get there chick - people drop dressess all at different times - if only there was a set plan hey like 2st = 1 dress size :sigh: lol unfortunatly there isnt! but hey you got the 16s on and got them done up!!! ok they may not have been comfy but a few more weeks i reckon you will be in them :) buy them for inspiration - you are going to need them anyways :D:D:D:D xxx

Keep going and you'll get there! I'm a man between waist sizes at the moment too. Each brand is also different so one shop size may not fit where another may do!

Keep your chin up!

Don't worry, we all know what it's like to be in between sizes, you just have to be a creative with belts and safety pins etc!!!!

ive been to try on the 16 trousers at tesco today cause all my 18's are hanging off me:D and they dont fit :(i can get them on but they are too tight for comfort ie the trousers dont leave much for the imagination around the lower area :eek: which i do not like my bum looks fab in them but they aint a comfy 16 as i put it for my liking whats going on im in between sizes and i hate itput on a plus size ive dropped a bra size around my back just waiting to drop a cup size now hopefully i will. im a DD at the min and would like to be a tad smaller oh well just have to wait and wait you would think losing 2 stone i would have dropped my clothes sizes do you think its cause ive just had another baby well 7 months ago now but belly still big :sigh:
so im fed up i just want to start enjoying my weight loss with new clothes and start chucking out the old but not quite ready yet :(
Don't be down Monique as you are doing so well and you'll get there - I find that Tesco and sainsburys skimp a bit on their sizes anyway so don't worry too much about it.
Keep going you are doing great x :):)

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Monique,
There are different cuts to each design and this makes a difference between whether a size 16 in one shop fits and yet a size 14 does in another. Just think in a week or so you will well be able to fit them and feel good. You have done so well up to now, you just have to be a bit more patient with it - it will come. Best of luck.
Doirin