not another newbie...

sarahm85

Silver Member
Hello everyone *waves*
Been lurking on here a while and decided to finally post! I've read many of your posts and found them all so helpful and inspiring. I've been doing SW from home (Extra Easy with a bit of Green) for a few weeks now and so far have lost 8lbs which I'm really pleased about. I've done SW from home before - lost about 4lbs in the first week but I was never really committed to it to be honest and I soon lost interest. This time however I am so determined to get back to my original weight, and stay there!

Welcome to the forum, and well done on your weight loss so far, good luck for your continuing weight loss.

Welcome Hun and well done on the loss so far!!! Fantastic!

:welcome: join in! You've made a great start! And if there's anything we can help you with then you know where to come!

Hey lovely,
welcome to the group
Im new here too but ive found it brilliant help.
Instead of reaching for a chocolate bar ive been coming online, reading recipes and posting.. its made a big difference!
Congrats on your loss so far, thats great!
Keep going hun, you've got us backing you now!
x

Hi Sarah, this is a great forum!! welcome

Heya! I'm going to do something different today than my usual newbie greating, I am going to attempt to write a message using only smilies.

:wavey: :welcome2: :newbie:

:happy096: >:scale:

:cross: > :character00115:
:read:...:help2: >:blahblah:
:psiholog: +:grouphugg: + :patback:

:girlpower::vibes:

Natt xxx

P.S I will post the answer in due course, if anyone gets it 100% they can have a prize :D

Okay natt I'll give it ago..
Welcome Newbie,
well done on your weight loss,
Good luck and stay strong?
If you need any help ask us and read up on the forum.
if your feeling low talk to us and we will support you?
Girl power kisses?
am i close?

Back