Not doing so well this week !!??!!

Hi all, weighed in last week and stayed the same which was very surprising as I had an excellent week :confused:.
Now I know you will all say I didn't gain but I did lose heart a little and as a result I haven't had a very good week. Now I feel like a bloated pig and I know I have gained.
Feel bored with the food as well this week. Please help cos I've been so positive until now :(

I know what you mean in the past I have been the same and even if I loose a pound I think it should have been 2 lol.
Stay positive sometimes you don't loose then have a good loss the following week, I have in the past stayed the same for 2-3 wks then lost 6 !!! Forget that you have been off track and start again, look at some of the food diaries for ideas of different things to eat. xx

don't get down about it - i was really good last week but somehow managed to gain 0.5lb when i thought i was in for a 1 or 2 lb loss! i just pretended it didn't even happen and to me 0.5 lb is a maintain! :D ...the only thing i may have done wrong is go for very long periods without eating.

try success express if you want a weight loss boost.

Get some variety into your menus, take a look at the food diaries on here for ideas

Taz, promise I'm not following you.....!

Write a list about

WHY DO YOU WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT?
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING RIGHT?
A GOAL FOR THIS WEEK.

Read them and read them again. Darl you are doing very well and have been very focused it's just a feeling of blah! at the moment. Keep busy and go and do something for you to take your mind off of things, i.e. a manicure!!

Stay positive and strong.

Bren
X

I put a pound and a half on and I know exactly why...pigged out watching a film, went for a meal, leaving do...next week NOTHING exciting is going to happen so I hope I can shift this and more!

good luck hun - Im disheartened with SW at the moment too.......... my own fault though! xxx

Thanks all for your great advice. I think I may be going too long without food but have had a strange 2 weeks and been very busy (I make nappy cakes and currently preparing for a stall in local fayre for 1st time) so perhaps i haven't been paying full attention to eating times.
I feel really bloated this week too and its not even my star week !!!
Will read through food diaries this week for inspiration. Thanks everyone ;)

Hurray just come back from class with a 1lb loss. Doesn't make sense really felt it last week and stayed the same - felt fat this week and lost !!??!!!
Really motivated for my one stone award now :D

Well done Shelley!

It's crazy how seeing a good number on the scales keeps you motivated.

Bren
X

Well done Shelley!

It's crazy how seeing a good number on the scales keeps you motivated.

Bren
X

I know its mad - it can make all the difference. If I had a no change or a gain I would probably lose heart. Wish my weight loss was more but hey its coming off and thats the main thing :wave_cry:

Back