Not happy

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
I ordered my pram and matching car seat in the 1st week of Nov. Paid the deposit.

Paid the balance on friday to have it delivered this week, they take the money then i get a call saying its out of stock and wont be back in until end of Jan!!!! I tell them this is no good as im going to induced in d next 2 weeks. So she goes away and offers me same one but in black. Not happy as i wanted it with the pink trim as im having a girl. But she offered me a free car seat and would refund the £85 i paid for the car seat. SO i grudgingly acepted and she said it will be here on wed.

I fones my mum and she said she didnt like d sound of a black and yellow one, so i tell her to get the pc on etc and as im showing her it. i see the black one is in the sale and EVERYONE is getting it with free car seat. So as u can imagine im so not happy....

Im going to call them tomoro. What would u say about this mess??

I would absolutely kick up a stink about it. I'm sorry but you ordered the pram in sufficient enough time and it's appalling the service they've given to you.
I know it's probably not a fantastic option for yourself, but try and get the money back from them and maybe have a look on ebay?? I've seen a few good deals on there and will probably be opting for one of those deals myself.

Hope you manage to sort this matter out hun, it's always a pain in the backside when things like this happen, but even more so when you are so close to being induced
xxx

I'd be speaking to the manager and making a complaint for sure! That's outragious. Get a full refund and go shopping ((hugs))

That's soooooo out of order!!!!:(

Appauling service and trying to fob you off with something that's already in the sale is downright sneaky and bad service!

Get that refund and go elsewhere, they don't deserve you're custom!

Let us know how it goes!:)

Have been on the fone this morning. waiting now for her to get back to me.

Its to late to go elsewhere as they have discussed inducing me either 2moro, or next week. so i need the car seat. and with it being xmas and new year the possibility of getting it elsewhere is slim. where as they can deliver the pram to me on wed!!! still not happy tho

NOT HAPPY- UPDATE

RESULT!!!

They will give me the pram they offered on loan until the one i ordered comes in.... What a relief and it will be delivered on wed..... woo hoo

good news honey, but have you got it in writing in case they turn around in january and say they can't do it?

does another store not have it in and they could order it across for you? i'd be fuming!!

abz xx

Back