• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not in York meet :( 27 Sept

S: 12st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st11lb(14.53%)

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Reaallllllyyyyy??????!! Do tell?! ;);)
err.*cough*...what goes on tour ...stays on tour Mrs D!!!!!...lol;):D

Didn't expect to see me here did ya...lol. I am sat STILL waiting for my babysitter to arrive so can I join you all for a while? I have my large vody & tonic here and just enjoying a :smoke:

err.*cough*...what goes on tour ...stays on tour Mrs D!!!!!...lol;):D

Drat and double drat! lol

Didn't expect to see me here did ya...lol. I am sat STILL waiting for my babysitter to arrive so can I join you all for a while? I have my large vody & tonic here and just enjoying a :smoke:
Omg Lacey sack the babysitter after tonight! :rolleyes:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
lol.... u pushing the boat out DQ!!!
I'm saving the no added sugar cream soda for when things really get wild!! :eek:

talking of drinks... cahching and summerskye's M had teh most lush hot chocolate.... you got hot milk in a cup... with a dish of chocolate peices... and one of whipped fresh cream... DIY hot choc.... :) x
:drool: :drool:

S: 16st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 5st8lb(33.91%)
MRS D how long since you last had S.E.X..... hope you dont mind me asking.... just i know u n Mr D dont get on x

MRS D how long since you last had S.E.X..... hope you dont mind me asking.... just i know u n Mr D dont get on x
I'm ashamed and also shocked to say that last time was when I became pregnant with Amy and she's 8 in November............:eek::eek: