Not in York meet :( 27 Sept

Standing back for more splutterin vodka!!!.........................:eek:

I'm ashamed and also shocked to say that last time was when I became pregnant with Amy and she's 8 in November............:eek::eek:

oh WOW!!!!! Thats ages x i have a fruiend that had S.E.X... got pregnant... and than told her hubby to have a vasectomy.,... he wouldn't so she didnt allow him to get intimate with her again..... lol i think its been 8 or 9 years for her toooo... lol but the difference is they are still a couple!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

oh WOW!!!!! Thats ages x i have a fruiend that had S.E.X... got pregnant... and than told her hubby to have a vasectomy.,... he wouldn't so she didnt allow him to get intimate with her again..... lol i think its been 8 or 9 years for her toooo... lol but the difference is they are still a couple!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Sounds like they're both happy that way Nas. :D I know I'm not though! :(

:D OMG if i dont get it least once a week, im grumpy as sin, been doing it regular as clockwork since i was 16, much better since i had the snip 10 years ago :D

Oh bless her :) thats lovely!
You'll have to get DH to give you a longer pass next time :)

yeah lol..... thats what i said to them when they didnt want me to go.... lol if i'm back on time today i'll get a longer pass next time.... lol than i missed the train ha ha x

:D OMG if i dont get it least once a week, im grumpy as sin, been doing it regular as clockwork since i was 16, much better since i had the snip 10 years ago :D

lol had to read that twice.... lol thought u only did the deed once a week x

Trying to convince my DH that it's the way to go...but he's only 26 and we haven't had any kids yet :D lol

Back