not long to go

duncan

Silver Member
today is the first day of the 1000 plan for me, ive been doing the 810 for months now and ive enjoyed it also the weight loss has been good, i didnt get weighed last week as cdc was away, got weighed last night and ive got 6lb off over the 2 weeks and ive been away myself so im so pleased with that result,ive just eaten 1/2 grapefruit a small olw fat yogurt and a shake and im stuffed :),ive still got fruit and a salad and another shake and a bigger meal to go today,im looking forward to the food but how the hell am i going to fit all this food into my now tiny belly:8855:(hubbys convinced it can be done:)),on the downside im a bit worried about eating tho :( fears of gaining maybe a 1lb but theorily you cant live on 1000kls so im hoping itll all go to plan, my original goal was 12stone but im now heading for 101/2 so only 10lb to go wooohooo, sorry bout the long post ive got a bit carried away,cant believe ive come this far,im smaller now than i was when i got married,(is this an excuse for new vows):)

Wow well done! I did Lighter Life and I remember being where you are now. If you stick to the cals and the plan you will no doubt be fine.
I would suggest you keep seeing you CDC, I think that is where I made my mistake I thought I would be fine. Ha look where I find myself now.
Congratulations again, you must be feeling fabulous.

Good luck on the 1000 plan!

I`m only due to finish my 2nd week tomorrow yet I am already worrying about eating :cry: I generally eat quite healthily anyway, But my body is rubbish so I am REALLY panicking about introducing carbs again :cry:

Heres to the new you for your vows renewal ;)

Xxx

duncan, you have done fabulistic getting this far - good on you. I would be worried about eating those calories too, but I guess you have to trust the plan, which I know you do. Good luck and try hold your nerve hon.

Back