• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

not long to go

duncan

Silver Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
today is the first day of the 1000 plan for me, ive been doing the 810 for months now and ive enjoyed it also the weight loss has been good, i didnt get weighed last week as cdc was away, got weighed last night and ive got 6lb off over the 2 weeks and ive been away myself so im so pleased with that result,ive just eaten 1/2 grapefruit a small olw fat yogurt and a shake and im stuffed :),ive still got fruit and a salad and another shake and a bigger meal to go today,im looking forward to the food but how the hell am i going to fit all this food into my now tiny belly:8855:(hubbys convinced it can be done:)),on the downside im a bit worried about eating tho :( fears of gaining maybe a 1lb but theorily you cant live on 1000kls so im hoping itll all go to plan, my original goal was 12stone but im now heading for 101/2 so only 10lb to go wooohooo, sorry bout the long post ive got a bit carried away,cant believe ive come this far,im smaller now than i was when i got married,(is this an excuse for new vows):)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow well done! I did Lighter Life and I remember being where you are now. If you stick to the cals and the plan you will no doubt be fine.
I would suggest you keep seeing you CDC, I think that is where I made my mistake I thought I would be fine. Ha look where I find myself now.
Congratulations again, you must be feeling fabulous.

S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
Good luck on the 1000 plan!

I`m only due to finish my 2nd week tomorrow yet I am already worrying about eating :cry: I generally eat quite healthily anyway, But my body is rubbish so I am REALLY panicking about introducing carbs again :cry:

Heres to the new you for your vows renewal ;)

Xxx

beinggood

S: 16st0lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 2st2lb(13.39%)
duncan, you have done fabulistic getting this far - good on you. I would be worried about eating those calories too, but I guess you have to trust the plan, which I know you do. Good luck and try hold your nerve hon.