Not sure what I was so afraid of!

Hi all,

So I've been faffing again, lost 5lb in Jan in one week, then moved house and everything went out of the window - again. I've been attempting to follow it myself at home, and even joined online, but my willpower seems to take a holiday at about 6pm every day and as a result I am the heaviest I've ever been!

I was trying to avoid going back to group as I have been to nearly every single group in my town (some 3 or 4 times) and I was embarassed, but I noticed yesterday on the site there was a new one so on the spur of the moment I went and joined, tail firmly between legs and hoping no-one recognised as I had failed yet agan. I have no idea what I was so worried about - apart from what the scales said:cry: Everyone was so so lovely and welcoming, love my new consultant, and as I was walking in I saw 3 ladies I used to work with - all of which have lost a stone in the last 8 weeks.

Now I know they go every week I have no excuse not to go as they will text me to see where I am! My consultant also said something very true - 'to me it's a compliment when you come back as you trust me to help you lose the weight' which I thought was lovely!

So having an EE day today for the first time in months, feeling happy and determined. No more excuses! Sorry for long post but wanted to shout it from the rooftops - this time I will do it!!!

Good on you for going back!! Glad you were made so welcome.
Now let's get down to business...!!
Lx

Thank you!!

You've done the hard part hun. Well done and welcome back to SW! Good luck for your first week!! xx

Thank you! Day 2 and still feeling motivated - I've always scoffed at EE but I'm going to give it a go for a week and see how I get on - it really is Extra Easy!

Back