Not sure when to get weight

Mburke

Silver Member
Hi all I am on day 5 now and finding it ok just had the chocolate as a hot drink and it was yum. Hoping I can stick with it not sure when to weight in now as started last wed the girl told me come in on sat to see how it was going but then the other girl said no need to come back till next sat all mixed up now as wed suits me better. Also had to buy more shakes when I still had 4days worth left at home.
Anyone able to advise thanks :confused::confused::confused:

I would just go in on your weigh day, which would be a wednesday, its the easiest option, means you have done a week and will need more shakes, there are times some of us have to weigh early due to other commitments etc, at the end of the day the weight still comes off but just feels better to have done a full week x

Thanks it got to me that she would not accept that I had enough shakes to do till wed but will head in then and see how much more has come off hopefully

I would agree with Dizzy. Go and get weighed on Wednesday esecially if that suits you better. I know I wouldn't be able to wait an extra 3 days. I'm so excited for my first weigh in!

Busy Mum

Ya think I will when she weight me on sat I was down 7 so hoping in the rest of the week would be a bit more fingers crossed

Back