Not too bad

hopefulslimmer

Well yesterday I went for my first weigh in, I know it wasn't a full week (only 3 days) but I want to get weighed on a Saturday and could only make the inital consultation on the wed.

Anyway I managed to lose 4lb in three days which I am pretty chuffed about.

I then had to go out and meet friends for a few drinks and something to eat. I didn't eat or drink anything except water(and my packs) but it was bloody hard. It felt strange being the sober one and listening to everyone gibber rubbish :D And god did their food look and smell good.:( And to top it all my pissed boyfriend proceeded to eat a chippie when he got home. Oh I almost ripped it out of his hands. But he did tell me that he was really proud of me cause it must have been hard not touch anything!

But I managed and am now looking forward to next saturday to see how much more I have lost :D

3lbs is fantastic in 3 days just think what you will have lost after a full week next week:)and welldone for not giving in to temptation on your night out i know how you feel my otherhalf had chippy dinner and took me out for a nice drive only to ask me to go in burgerking for a meal for him:eek:but he also told me how proud he was and bought me 2 books to read to take my mind of food;)funny thing is it didnt bother me at all getting him the burger king because i know how much happier i will be when i have lost weight:)i am on day 4 so 1st weigh in on wed i cant wait gin x

I do that all the time!! I really enjoy cooking and feeding my lot and then i feel great after knowing i didn't eat any!!

Well done on your loss and good luck for this week xxx

Yeah im the same just made some toast with best butter for my sister and it was the smell!! Thats what im craving TOAST!!! wierd???

Ahh girls, I wish I could say the same but when food arrives I HAVE to leave.....the irritable, scary monster shows up and seriously I could kill for that food. So my only way is to avoid completely. I haven't cooked since I started!!!! You know I scare myself sometimes!!!

Well yesterday I went for my first weigh in, I know it wasn't a full week (only 3 days) but I want to get weighed on a Saturday and could only make the inital consultation on the wed.
Anyway I managed to lose 4lb in three days which I am pretty chuffed about.

I then had to go out and meet friends for a few drinks and something to eat. I didn't eat or drink anything except water(and my packs) but it was bloody hard. It felt strange being the sober one and listening to everyone gibber rubbish :D And god did their food look and smell good.:( And to top it all my pissed boyfriend proceeded to eat a chippie when he got home. Oh I almost ripped it out of his hands. But he did tell me that he was really proud of me cause it must have been hard not touch anything!

But I managed and am now looking forward to next saturday to see how much more I have lost :D
Well done you...and next week i think you will fall to the floor ... you loss will be massive xxx Fab on not giving into temptation xxx keep up the good work hunni xxx:D

My husband is 6ft and really slim, he tucked into a chippy dinner yesterday and then had chips again today. This is what I do when other people are eating - list the top 10 things I want to do when I lose the flab!!!
1) shop in top shop, dorothy perkins, next etc......
2) wear nice underwear and feel sexy
3) wear a bikini for the first time in my life
4) wear a lovely dress
5) go out with the girls and not be the fat friend
6) wear shorts when i'm playing netball
7) go swimming without feeling everyone is looking at me
8) shop
9) shop
10) shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodness 4lb is great!! Well Done! I had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 6lbs in 5 days.....I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens after a whole week.

I fully understand your feelings about others eating around you and the cooking smells.....but I just keep telling myself how cool it will be when I can wear what I wish and have holiday photos with me in them!!

Thanks guys I know I need to persevere.:D

I cheekily weighed myself today though and I haven't lost anymore. I think that I'm not drinking enough water and have to say am a bit bunged up. I bought Senokot tablets but when I looked at the ingredients it stated fructose as one of the ingredients. Would this be enough to throw me out of ketosis???

Try to stick to one set of scales as there all different hun. Mine said id lost 6lbs then i went to chemist and id lost 9lbs and senekot are ok. Have you tried Fibre clear???? I find if i drink my water and have a spoonfull of that im quite regular ha ha xxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Jo...stick to the one scales. Its tough I know, but then at least you know the loss is a true loss. Again I agree (she is good LOL) re senekot...they have been my lifeline.

I agree with Jo...stick to the one scales. Its tough I know, but then at least you know the loss is a true loss. Again I agree (she is good LOL) re senekot...they have been my lifeline.

ha ha ha ha i do try only been on this for a week but feel like a lifetime member already gott love this diet :D

haha, I know they have helped today anyway ;)

I looked for Fibre Clear but I couldn't find it anywhere hence why I got the Senokot.

I will, no more jumping on the scales until Saturday and I am going to try and drink 5 litres of water the rest of this week, see if it makes a difference :D

Yeah the water makes a difference i thought i was drinking tooooooooo much but judging my my loss the chemist said i was doing it right. Flapjacks this week bit sceptical ha ha

I dont think it would make a difference as long as you drink LOADDDDDDDDDS of water to compensate for the shakes

The Loo is my like my new living room spend more time in there then any other room in house ha ha ha ah ha had a few white knuckle journeys home on bus few times ha ha ha

Back