1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Now or Never

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lemainy, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Lemainy

Lemainy Member

Hi everyone! Totally new to this site so trying to learn my way around it. Thought I'd just say hello and would be happy to chat to anyone for moral support along their weight loss journey. I've tried all kinds of diets but my staying power is awful. I know weight loss is a slow and steady thing but I seem to give up after a couple weeks/month of one! Well I'm getting married next year so if I don't lose weight now I never will. In the past I managed to lose a stone & 1/2 so I know I have it in me somewhere. Anyway hello & look forward to talking to you =)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Beckieee

Beckieee Well-Known Member

Hello :) I'm new too. Best of luck!

4. Lemainy

Lemainy Member

thank you! Best of luck to you too! Are you on a particular diet?

5. Beckieee

I'm doing slimming world :) how about you?

6. Lemainy

Lemainy Member

yep that's the one I'm going to do! Seems the easiest to do and you don't have to starve yourself!

7. Beckieee

The diet is good so far, it's a bit of effort planning meals but I'm guessing I will get used to it :)