Nurses!

Hiya could I join in too? I'm a student mental health nurse (but taking a year out) and working as an agency healthcare assistant and as a support worker at the moment and the shifts make this soo much harder! Not least when residents and service users bring in chocolate etc!

I had my weigh in on Thursday and lost 6lb! Over the moon. Only 1lb to reach my January goal. However, I did mess up on my night shift on Saturday, I made Weetabix muffins which turned out to be disgusting, so I ended up buying a snickers from the damn vending machine! Not particularly good yesterday either-loads of bread, but today is a new day. I'm going food shopping today so will be getting loads if lovely fruits and veggies in :thumbup:

I WI tomorro night had a few blips last night tho (sweeties on the ward :( went over syns) so nervous about tomorro :s I just have a big craving for chocolate xxx

Hi guys sorry I havnt been around it's been crazy at work and at home. Anyhow I'm am now at 12 lbs lost thanks to a whoosh loss of 8lb and fully in plan at the minute. Keep going every one and welcome to the newbies x

Last edited:
I've edited the aims and losses sorry if any are wrong as I've not been around (slapped hand) just let me know if any are wrong xx

Back