Nurses!

I've just caught up and mini I'm sorry for the loss of your cat :(

Well done to everybody who lost :)

I haven't been posting much as I've had a rubbish January. Both SW and work wise so I didn't want to bring anybody down. I'm feeling much more positive now though :)
Here's to a fab February! X

Hey girls I've not been posting much as been having a rough time with the ex so jan has been a write off!

Anyway I've booked a girlie holiday to Tunisia in May so back on the wagon. I've decided to do calorie counting with the help of my fitness pal (hope I can stay chatting here) and yesterday I went to the gym for a 40 min swim!

Hope all is well with everyone :)

Hey sparkles, having felt like I reached a plateau on SW (losing and gaining the same 6 lb for 6 months) I decided to try cal counting and have lost 5lb in my first week. Think its the shake up my body needed and its made me far more aware of portion sizes. Going to try to stick with it until I get to goal and then adopt the SW plan for maintaining.

Hope everyone else is well?

I was considering we as I'm finding it hard to lose weight on Sw I think I have no control over portion control where as with the point system it's calculated using weight and height just to see if that gives me a boost too xxx

Good morning ladies. Can I join you?
I am a nurse. I work 2 nights a week on a short stay surgical ward (long stay medical outlyer ward!!!!)
I reached target with slimming world in September 12 but a stone crept back on so I restarted in January. It seems a lot more difficult this time and seems very slow!
I go to a class on a Monday morning and do stay for the support.
Looking forward to getting to know you

Do you mind if I join in? I'm an itu nurse, long days and nights but have been off with a back injury since November. During this time I've piled it on through inactivity and comfort eating. Back on the SW wagon from today as i refuse to buy clothes in a size 20-22 again (previously been a 24). Plus the weight is not helping my back to recover! Planning on returning to work in the next couple of weeks x

Do you mind if I join in? I'm an itu nurse, long days and nights but have been off with a back injury since November. During this time I've piled it on through inactivity and comfort eating. Back on the SW wagon from today as i refuse to buy clothes in a size 20-22 again (previously been a 24). Plus the weight is not helping my back to recover! Planning on returning to work in the next couple of weeks x

Welcome :)

Hi can I join in? I'm Charly,I'm 27, I'm an orthopaedic nurse working full time, long days at the moment but will be starting to add nights shortly. I've got a 9 year old daughter and 13 month old daughter. Starting sw as I'm sick of being the "fat nurse".

May I join, please? I am a RMN and have only just re-started SW. I had fab results in the past with SW, but old habits did creep back in :-(
I have put on a lot since November (had a brain stem stroke) and reduced mobility for months after that. I am sure my potential weight loss will benefit my recovery to finally get back to work - I am sooo bored now. Jill x

Hi can I join too please. Am a paediatric nurse on a surgical ward but also take medical sleep outs. I work majority long days but normally at least a set of nights a month too. I started slimming world at end of jam and got. My 2 stone and club ten award this week. I have lost 2 st 3lb in 15 weeks xx

Back