:o My niece is sick... :(

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Sorry just need to vent.

My niece is 1yr old, and has been ill since Thrusday. Yesterday she was rushed to hospital as her throat has closed up :( there is some sort of swelling and she is on drips, floppy, really poorly. She has to have an MRI and loads of other tests today. My sis and her hubby/kids live in Ireland so can't visit/help in any way :( I hope she'll be ok, I only just found out. Xx

Aww hun, sending lots of healing vibes to your wee niece.
xxx

Awe nooo, hope she be ok, i sending lots of hugs and good luck vibes! do keep us updated... x x

:hug99:for you and your family, I'm sure you're sister knows you want to be there with them but being on the other end of the phone is just as important. Your niece is now in the best place for her and hopefully will be on the mend soon. Thinking of you and your family xx

Aw, poor little lass. Awful when babies and children and poorly cos they don't know whats going on. Thinking of you all and hoping you can post some positive getting better news soon.

Georgina x

Awww Hun....really to sorry to hear this news. Sending you virtual hugs. You and your family are in my thoughts.

xxx

I'm a believer in us all having angels........sending thoughts to the little love, and the family xx

Back