Step2 810kcal Sick of my pathetic little life

Hi All,

im a 24 year old male who ways 16 stones. I did CD in 2013 and stopped after two months when I lost two stones, and I'm a fat bloke again.

im sick of my weight and almost feel sorry for my pathetic little self that I can't survive without eating food.

I love this girl and I have a strong feeling she likes me too but she's absolutely the most prettiest girl I've seen before. Some would say I shouldn't loose weight for her right? But who deserves a fat block like myself?

fururemore everyone at work is a health freak, I've lied to say I've joined the gym and I haven't well I have but I can't get results due to diet.

i feel like I've let people down.

ive got my CD food and going to make a start again but please guys honestly....I'm sick of my weight but I don't feel like I can do it please help ladies & gents :wave_cry:

Hi All, im a 24 year old male who ways 16 stones. I did CD in 2013 and stopped after two months when I lost two stones, and I'm a fat bloke again. im sick of my weight and almost feel sorry for my pathetic little self that I can't survive without eating food. I love this girl and I have a strong feeling she likes me too but she's absolutely the most prettiest girl I've seen before. Some would say I shouldn't loose weight for her right? But who deserves a fat block like myself? fururemore everyone at work is a health freak, I've lied to say I've joined the gym and I haven't well I have but I can't get results due to diet. i feel like I've let people down. ive got my CD food and going to make a start again but please guys honestly....I'm sick of my weight but I don't feel like I can do it please help ladies & gents :wave_cry:

Hey jack, first of all you have to want to lose weight for yourself not anyone else. You can do it! Try a higher step first then progress down the steps till u feel happy with the diet.

Who cares what other people are doing or what they think do this for your own well being and health.

Good luck x

Hi jack,

You can do this- don't be so hard on yourself- you have done the hardest thing by joining CD.
If you stick to plan you will lose weight.

With regards to the girl, if she doesn't want you when you weigh more does she deserve you when you are thin?

Keep a diary if u can as this will help motivate you, and as you have said you have done it before.

I wish you every success on this diet

Hi Jack, once you do lose a bit of weight your confidence will soar and you will feel better about yourself. That rubs off on how others perceive you. Girls can sense confidence! So do it for that reason, not for this one girl. You've done it before and you can do it again .... Go for it!

Back