O/T A cardiff minimins meet

You coming KD?

Just asked DH, but he says I can't be trusted to go that far:eek: :cry:

yeah true true, will have to think about it more when come back from lanzarote. i really would like to go. but if ye were going out id have to bring more stuff!!!

We did fine without going 'out'. Was really good just sitting, chatting and laughing:cool: You'd love it Becky!

Just asked DH, but he says I can't be trusted to go that far:eek: :cry:

But you could sleep with Leah... someone's got to! :D

KD - you are coming. Just thought you should know.

Defo won't be booking it soon cos have a lot on in September... but sure ya never know closer to the time!!

Would love to go cos i'd say there will be loads going..... hmmm will have to see!!

Did you check the hotel prices??

Hey chick, you could always check the boat on that rail/sail site and get to mine coz I'm thinking of driving down!

Er, she was the one snoring!

Well, we chatted, took it in turns to pee (not on each other i may add), and slept in too late on sturday due to previous night chatting.

Ohhh, and the other stuff ;)

Hey chick, you could always check the boat on that rail/sail site and get to mine coz I'm thinking of driving down!

Yes me dear I most certainly could check that out... which I will do tomorrow... might need reminding of what it was again though lol

How far is it from holyhead to ur house?? Like driving I mean, would even think of taking my car and then let you drive from there lol I'm too good to you sometimes hee hee

Yes me dear I most certainly could check that out... which I will do tomorrow... might need reminding of what it was again though lol

How far is it from holyhead to ur house?? Like driving I mean, would even think of taking my car and then let you drive from there lol I'm too good to you sometimes hee hee

Gee thanks, I knew there was a reason I loved ya ;)

About an hour max from Holyhead to mine.

I'll have to look up the site again - I've forgotten it!!!

Gee thanks, I knew there was a reason I loved ya ;)

About an hour max from Holyhead to mine.

I'll have to look up the site again - I've forgotten it!!!

An hour I could handle... Will defo look into it... would be much cheaper than flying me thinks!!

You defo going??

yeh, she is, she has no choice!

Ummmm, dilemma now!

Should I tell my new employer that I have already booked the trip and try and wangle the Friday off????

Is that pushing it too much? I've told them about York already (when I accepted the job) but that was it.

I could then do both nights in Cardiff.

Is that wrong :rolleyes:

sarah, you're a GENIUS!!

Ok so its €70 return with irish ferries as a foot passenger going out at lunchtime friday and back sunday around 5ish.....

how far is cardiff from your house sarah??

If I do go you are stuck with me the friday night either way lol

You gotta demand it Sarah!

Becky, Gen, Come visit your celtic cousins :)

Ok so its €70 return with irish ferries as a foot passenger going out at lunchtime friday and back sunday around 5ish.....

how far is cardiff from your house sarah??

If I do go you are stuck with me the friday night either way lol

Sh!t, never thought that I'd be stuck with ya that long......:giggle:

According to Leah it's about 3-4 hours drive - nae problem (hee hee you haven't seen me drive yet lol)

Back