O/T bl**dy marks and spencers

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by great things, 8 December 2010 Social URL.

1. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    they've let me down. i ordered some flowers from them for my mother-in-law's birthday on sunday and they've just told me that they can't deliver them due to adverse weather conditions. WTF! it's not that bad out there folks. well at least i 'won't be charged for this order'. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Oh no!!!'

Can you get out quick and get her something else??

It's green here not even frosty.... Tempted fate now...

This is not just any let down service... This is a marks and spencers let down service!

Xx

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    the problem i have is that i live in the north east and she lies in the north west, a 2 hour car journey away. will have to look at interflora.

5. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I do have to stick up for m&s here coz I work for a company that is having problems due to adverse weather conditions. What you have to bear in mind is that just because the conditions where you are arent too bad doesnt mean the conditions where the flowers are coming from arent bad. Also there is a huge backlog due to the weather in most areas so they are doing their best.

Sorry but I say all this around 70 times a day so just thought Id mention it, lol.

6. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    just wish they'd not let me place the order as i would have got them delivered on time elsewhere. as it is they've left it too late and the earliest i can get them delivered is tuesday from interflora, her birthday is sunday :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.