O/T bl**dy marks and spencers

great things

Gold Member
they've let me down. i ordered some flowers from them for my mother-in-law's birthday on sunday and they've just told me that they can't deliver them due to adverse weather conditions. WTF! it's not that bad out there folks. well at least i 'won't be charged for this order'. :(

Oh no!!!'

Can you get out quick and get her something else??

It's green here not even frosty.... Tempted fate now...

This is not just any let down service... This is a marks and spencers let down service!

Xx

the problem i have is that i live in the north east and she lies in the north west, a 2 hour car journey away. will have to look at interflora.

I do have to stick up for m&s here coz I work for a company that is having problems due to adverse weather conditions. What you have to bear in mind is that just because the conditions where you are arent too bad doesnt mean the conditions where the flowers are coming from arent bad. Also there is a huge backlog due to the weather in most areas so they are doing their best.

Sorry but I say all this around 70 times a day so just thought Id mention it, lol.

just wish they'd not let me place the order as i would have got them delivered on time elsewhere. as it is they've left it too late and the earliest i can get them delivered is tuesday from interflora, her birthday is sunday :(

Back