O/T but SO proud I had to tell you!

Reject Doll

I am SO, SO PROUD of my daughter today. As some of you know, we had a dance competition today. :0chacha:
Well we just got back from IDTA Medallist of the Year Midlands Area and my daughter danced the BEST she has ever danced. She was robbed inU12s classical sequence of a deserved 2nd place. (Even her teacher said that and she's very strict!) However, we then danced U12s Modern and Latin sequence, not expecting much and she came 2nd! Topline, arm and head movements, hips the lot! (All the stuff she can't be bothered to do most weeks in her lessons!) :party0049:

I can't ask for more than her best and it was. :happy096:
Love her to bits.

I just drank water while at the competition and am home enjoying a shake now!

I have to admit I was shattered. They kept us on the floor for almost whole tracks and each competition was 4 dances. My energy levels are low but I kept going. She had tears in her eyes when she got 2nd place because it was her first time doing Modern and Latin sequence and we really weren't expecting much. I've had my shake, now going to drink more water and maybe have a lie down!

Reject doll, I was actually thinking about you and your daughter earlier, that's fantastic news, well done misses, you obviously have one talented girl there.

Thank you both. Very tiring but worth it. She's talented but doesn't believe in herself most of the time (or can't be bothered!) Even Friday night I gave her opportunity to withdraw. I think she might start trying harder now lol

Back