O/T - Cheeky i know but there's no harm in asking!

Loz1984

Flab 2 Fab!
Hi all!

This is a tad cheeky i know but.......

Bob's (my partner's) band (In Ex) have entered a competition to support Bon Jovi at Ashton Gate (Bristol) at the end of the month. Only 40 or so bands have entered and the top three will go through to the final where a panel of judges will pick the winner. The top three is decided by public vote (you know where this is going now…..).

We need your help! Please spare a few minutes of your time to vote for them (between now and noon on Wednesday 18)! Just follow the link below and vote for In Ex (you need to click on the 'vote here' link below the band name):

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/jovi

Thanks very much!

done

Hi all!

This is a tad cheeky i know but.......

Bob's (my partner's) band (In Ex) have entered a competition to support Bon Jovi at Ashton Gate (Bristol) at the end of the month. Only 40 or so bands have entered and the top three will go through to the final where a panel of judges will pick the winner. The top three is decided by public vote (you know where this is going now…..).

We need your help! Please spare a few minutes of your time to vote for them (between now and noon on Wednesday 18)! Just follow the link below and vote for In Ex (you need to click on the 'vote here' link below the band name):

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/jovi

Thanks very much!

done and dusted, lol

debs x

Done lol

don't think you will need the help it looks like the band are way in front anyway.:)

lol, 72.9% so far xx

Thanks very much guys! :) They deserve to do well they work so hard and never get anywhere! Plus - if they get to meet Jon Bon maybe i can get an autograph ;)

Just listened to the demo - they're very good. Will suit Bon Jovi type concert.
Oh, how exciting to have a rock star boyfriend!!! My hubby's a builder...oh well!
Ceri

Thanks everyone - much appreciated! :) I think they're really good too (maybe i'm a tad biased but hey!) xx

64.1% just now , just voted for them . They seem to be leading

Can you vote daily or just once ? as it ends wednesday ?

Just the once. I'd be sat clicking all day if you could do more! ;) Thanks again!

just done mine, good luck
bump bump

done for you, hey they're winning at the moment!!!

Brill - thanks everyone! Another band is catching up with them now - doh! Keep voting! :D