O/T: I think I'm Going Blind! Part II

Hey everyone!

Thank you for all the well wishes :D I just got back and it was a bit of an anit-climax really. I saw more, stuck up, *****y, ugly, know it all, bossy, mean ***** and she said my chest x-ray was clear, so that was good. One of my bloods came back a bit high but she would expect that with the problems I have in my knee. And she is still waiting for one of the results to come back, so I have to go back in a month and keep taking the steroids so stay tuned for; I think I'm Going Blind! Part III!

Poor you Squiddie, but I am sure it will be sorted out next time for you, what a worry for you though, have a nice cuppa and a rest now. X

Hope they sort you out soon Natt as Donnie says go and try and destress now.

Ive only just caught up with part 1 and I hope part 3 is a happily ever after:D x

Thanks everyone, I'm just chilling with a ciggy and a sugar free red bull, I know it's not healthy - but I have a perfectly clear chest so there! I hope part 3 is happy ever after too! :p

Sorry that they are dragging it out for you Nat!
The wait is always bad, but I am sure you'll be just fine. Please keep us informed!

You're right it's not healthy, but at least your test results were ok. Can't wait for the next episode of this enthralling thriller! x

Cheers hun, well they sort of OK;

Chest x-ray: perfect (and this is from a fat smoker!)
One blood test: Elevated levels, but assumed normal considoring I'm a disability
Another test: Still awaiting the results!

But I didn't get ushered into a ward, and I didn't get anymore needles poked into me, but still more drops, so I'm feeling good :D

Oh I do hope so. I had a funny weekend, slept from friday til yesterday pretty much, and didn't smoke and yesterday I was ssoo ill - my blood pressure had got too low! Weird huh?

Well to be honest a bit of both! Definately keeps you on track SW-wise! I was just so tired, I couldn't stay awake. But that's what you get for taking morphine :D

Pleased your visit wasn't too traumatic Natt. The steroids will make you lethargic and (watch it!) hungry, and also make you retain water so don't get down if it shows on the scales. Moan to us! It will all drop off when you come off them.
The last time I "lost a weekend" was in the 60's! (and it wasn't substances!)

i am sorry you have not got a diagnosis for your eye problem. stupid me
hope you find out soon

i don't know that i could wait so long for results about eye problems

god love you

Last edited:
Back