O/T Jeremy Kyle Show

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
Why would anybody go on this show?

Jeremy Kyle is a revolting little man and the set up on his show is slanted towards creating a "baddie" in every situation... Even though in most cases ALL of the slack-jawed, unwashed, attention-seekers on the stage are equally to blame for what has gone on.

Graham, the "genius" who solves their problems back-stage, must have very little professional integrity to allow himself to be involved in such a circus.

Surely a DNA test can't be so expensive that getting a free one warrants voluntarily being in the same room as Jeremy Kyle...Let alone discussing your promiscuity with him on TV (between ads for online bingo)? Also - I'd dump any man LONG before resorting to asking for a lie-detector test, in front of millions of housewives and unemployed people.

I really, REALLY don't know why people subject themselves to going on the show (and having to be seen in public afterwards!).

Also, why do we watch it?

I can't even watch it, let alone even think to go on it!
As soon as it comes on the TV gets switched off, all that heckling and arguing and shouting - awful awful programme. Bah......

Give me light hearted This Morning anytime!

He certainly has a face you would never get tired smacking - i feel the same about embarassing illnesses....if your too embarassed to tell your own GP why go and get your bits and bobs out on national tv for everyone to go 'ewwwwwwwww' from their armchair....however its like a train crash...you can't help but look....

I never have the TV on during the day, so I've never watched the show - but, I haven't missed much by the sound of it....

Oh, I LOVE Jeremy Kyle, he's so deliciously repulsive and the reason we watch is to make ourselves feel better about ourselves lol

Myabe I like it so much because I AM one of those "housewives and unemployed people" hmmm?

We totally love it in our household, my husband even Sky+'s it and we have 'Jezzer' evenings ... we skip through his sanctimonious cr@p but love watching the chav's

I could slap him till my hand hurt though, no problem

We totally love it in our household, my husband even Sky+'s it and we have 'Jezzer' evenings ... we skip through his sanctimonious cr@p but love watching the chav's

I could slap him till my hand hurt though, no problem

I love the idea of a Jezzer evening lol

My man hates it though, so I have to watch when he's at work.

Dont worry ladies, there won't be much more of him. Jeremey Kyle show has been axed.. jeremy wants to move onto 'bigger and better' things, and so they are shwoing re-runs in the morn untill most recently filmed episodes have run out....

horah!! a Jeremy kyle free world by 2010!

Oh, I LOVE Jeremy Kyle, he's so deliciously repulsive and the reason we watch is to make ourselves feel better about ourselves lol

Myabe I like it so much because I AM one of those "housewives and unemployed people" hmmm?

noooooooo you cannot be serious i LOVE jezza it certainly makes me feel like my problems are not as bad as i thought. Gonna start a petition to itv. Dnt let jezza go ! lol

Do you think it is a bit like the whole 'How Clean is Your House' thing (and even watching Eastenders!)? That no matter how bad you are feeling about your life - there is someone on teh tv making a worse muck up of theirs (and having the priviledge of airing it all on tv!!!) and it somehow makes us feel so much better about ourselves!!

Or is that just me?! ;-)

The thing with Jeremy Kyle he is so sanctimoniuos but he is no better than his guests. He is an adult bully with immature childish reactions !!

The Jeremy Kyle show is as bad as the Jerry springer show

Oh no, Jerry Springer is even better! lol

I honestly think, though, that some people genuinely don't know where else to turn to get their troubles sorted out. Which is very sad, but I guess if you're desperate, then you're going to turn to inappropriate places.

we love it! :D we only watch it to make ourselves feel better! haha :D

what are we going to do now it's been axed?!?! we'll have to wallow in our OWN misery, and not someone elses :( booooo! LOL

Back