O/T My devon rex cat unscrewing bottle tops video

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I know this has nothing to do with the Cambridge diet, but hope you dont mind me posting it -

Just did this video of my devon rex cat, he is very clever, not only does he fetch and bring back bottle tops and put them in a cup, he can now twist bottle tops off a bottle - I have some more videos that I'm uploading but here is one I've just done:

YouTube - Mr Darcey the devon rex cat, unscrewing bottle tops

loved those vids. Thanks for sharing.
Lynne x

HAHA so cute.

Dont worry Ive got 4 cats too but no more for me either.lol.

Well you aren't the only one with a crazy cat.
Last Christmas, we kept having to deal with ours climbing up the tree.
This year he is fully grown and i dread to think how many times the tree will fall.
15122007035.jpg

Me and my bf are already big fans of your kitties.. hehe.. we sit and watch their videos all the time.. lol.. i have no idea how we found you.. i think just by looking through videos of other kitties.. but yea.. i didnt realise they were yours.. we LOVE them..

x x

Well you aren't the only one with a crazy cat.
Last Christmas, we kept having to deal with ours climbing up the tree.
This year he is fully grown and i dread to think how many times the tree will fall.
15122007035.jpg

Hahaha I love that picture!!! that's hilarious!! what kind of cat is yours, gorgeous!!!!!!

We did have a christmas tree ONCE, but not anymore, this is the reason why: YouTube - THe Christmas Tree

Me and my bf are already big fans of your kitties.. hehe.. we sit and watch their videos all the time.. lol.. i have no idea how we found you.. i think just by looking through videos of other kitties.. but yea.. i didnt realise they were yours.. we LOVE them..

x x

oh wow how funny is that!! what a small world!!! yeah I'm addicted to all things cats and have lots of videos on there of my babies!! do you have any cats? xxx

Yeah.. we have two.. othello and macbeth.. they're both so totally different.. mac is lively.. and does really silly things, whereas othello is more than happy sleeping on his favourite cushion for hours and hours.. they're my babies though..

That is reeeeally weird.. i still cant believe it.. lol.. we really love your kitties.. hehe.. you should tell them they have fans..

x x

Ive told them and they were well chuffed!!! :D

Hehehe it is a small world the internet place, youtube especially!! I love looking at cat vids on there!!

Back