O/T - Need to look fabulous for a wedding!

ooh that littlewoods one is lovely!!! :D

dresses even better, love both of them. Found these too which I thought were lovely.

093qb49915bhuge.jpg

Anna Scholz Prom Dress-Length 43in - Simply Be:

Anna Scholz Print Dress-Length 45in - Simply Be:

What about a boyfriend style blazer that is cropped or pushed up to just below the elbow with some sequins or shine to it? Underneath that you could wear a really nice long length cami, as in half way down your thighs, with some embelishment or applique to really jazz the top up?

Finally, finish off with some long length leggings or 'jeggings' in black or really dark blue and a huge pair of platform heels to make your legs look super long.

Just had a quick look on new look online at the Inspire range and they do the following which i think would look lovely on you and smart enough yet trendy enough for a wedding:

erez

erez

erez

erez

ooooh you fashionista, you!!!!! :D i LOVE that outfit! :D i'm gonna pop to newlook next weekend (busy this weekend) and try it on! thanks! xx

Beki - try this web site, it's for Yours clothing and they do some really nice reasonably priced clothes from size 16 up.....they do casual, smart and dressy and they have a lovely stock of tops, here is the web site.

www.yoursclothing.co.uk/

I have bought a few tops from here this summer because I didn't want to pay out too much money as I (hopefully) will be dropping down in size, and I have been pleased with everything that I have bought from here, let me know what you think....

They do have high shops too, and you can see if there is a shop in your area.

Beki, yesterday I went to my 4th wedding this year and next week I have another so I would like to consider myself a pro now at dressing for weddings!!

Like someone said you so do NOT need to wear a suit, in fact those people I have seen look stuffy and too business like in suits. I completely agree with the dres idea.

Like you I hat the top of my arms. However, I have bought a couple of really nice dresses and none of them have sleeves but I either wear a nice little cardi or get a pashmina and wear that round your arms. I normally take it off by the evening (when I have had a shandy or two and no longer care about my arms!!)

Dresses do tend to be quite flattering as long as you dont get one in that awful clinging fabric. If boobs are your asset try a halter neck as they are very flattering. Or if you are tall and quite straight shaped then a maxi dress with a great pair of wedges will look fab.

I love shops like Wallis and try Littlewoods online.

On eBay go to the womens clothing and then down the left hand side you can filter it down. Start by size and then by shop. You can tick loads of boxes so that only the shops you want to see show up.

I feel like I have rambled at you but I hope that it helps!!

Gem

hey hun

have u had a look on simplybe.co.uk? i have ordered a few things from there and they deliver really quick, and really easy for returns too

xxx

Sorry not replied before now - was out all afternoon yesterday, and fell asleep on the sofa last night at about 10 which is unheard of for me!!! I think i've got the lurgy coming :( as we had a lot of family over last weekend and my cousin had a really bad cough/cold which i think is now on it's way to me... grrr...

Aaaaanyway, back to the point lol ;) I've collared my best friend into going shopping with me in 3 weeks' time, which is the weekend before the wedding. I'm going to have my hair cut on the same day aswell :) I'm thinking something similar to this - Rihanna Hairstyle Photo at 2007 MTV Video Music Awards

Or just a chin-length graduated bob (what do you think?).

I'm off to disneyland on 28th september for 3 days (we're taking my nan for her 88th birthday :D ) and the wedding is on 3rd october, so i won't have a chance to shop in the week before the wedding, hence me getting it organised in the next couple of weeks :)

Thank you sooooo much for all your help guys!! :D I'll post photos once i've had my hair cut and got my outfit :)

I really like that hair, but it is EXTREME!!! Maybe try a graduated bob first, see if you like it, then take that step when you've had a bit of time to get used to it?

Those trousers look really flattering. I love them!

I like this top and this one although you might not want to wear all black. I love this in ribena and this one too!!!

I'd wear one of the purpley tops with these shoes because they're gorgeous!!!

Anyway... my name is Emma, and I'm a shopaholic!!! lol.

Hope the wedding goes well, and you will look fabulous!

Emma xXx

oooh lovely! cheers emma :D

i loooooove top 1! how did i not see that? lol.. i'm definitely going to go and have a look at that one :) top 2 is gorgeous, but sleeveless which might give me a bit of a confidence crisis...

all the rest is lovely too - you have an 'eye' for fashion! :D xx

LOVE the hair cut Beki... I think you could go shorter at the back if you wanted to. From your avator it looks as if your face shape has changed, which will mean you carry it off even better I think.

I like the first one too... and with the red pattern in it you could totally wear red shoes and have a gorgeous red clutch bag to go with it. Amazing!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE red shoes and bags... they always look really funky. You could dress it up even more with a red fascinator type thing on a hairband or a slide, like this or even like this black one.

Ooooh... I can't WAIT to see what you wear!!!

Emma xXx

Im also excited to 'hear' well see what you decide to wear xxx

Back