O/t omg michael jackson has died!

Sorry about Farrah Fawcett. My generation grew up wanting to be her - even if she was blonde. The other Angels just didn't have the glamour. So sad she din't get to take part in the wedding they were planning xxx

Won't comment on the other person.

Wow woke up to utter mayhem this morning! :O

I loved MJ as a kid and like his music still, but his infamous stories tainted his persona to me a little - but still sad news.

My mate will be gutted - massive fan. So much so she was going to cancel her and hubby's spots on our holiday in July if she got a ticket for one of the days we're away(!).

Sad news - tormented soul if ever there was one. And Farrah too - what a sad celebrity day yesterday was :(

I'm very sad. I was a fan and managed to get tickets, would have been the second time seeing him live. My daughter (who's 9) was so excited when we got tickets she nearly cried. It's very sad news and i was really shocked when i heard last night. RIP.

i can't imagine they'll stay together, sadly. although saying that, as he was sole guardian (and didn't the mothers sign legal papers to say they'd never try and get them back or something?) i can't imagine that he wouldn't have kept them all together in his will, whoever he awards guardianship to (does it work like that?)

We'll have to see Beki - cause I don't think MJ had much say in his life from 5years old to be honest.

xxx

I too am shocked and saddened by the dreadful news that Michael Jackson has died.
I first heard the news last night on my way home from work that he had been rushed into hospital and by the time I got in the front door there were unconfirmed reports that he was dead...I couldn't believe it.

I was lucky enough to see him in concert in Paris in 1992 on his 'Dangerous' tour, he was a true showman and I'll never forget the realease of 'Thriller' when I was about 13 or 14 years old, it was a real eye opener and it was the talk of school the next day!!

We have tickets for this years tour, 1st August, what a shame thats not going to happen now, there is going to be a lot of devastated fans.

I think he had a very sad life, I hope now he can rest in peace.

i think he did later on but by then it was too late rip hope he is at peace and that he has a happier next life.

Sorry about Farrah Fawcett such a shame,
cant stand mj so wont comment

RIP Jacko legend :(

RIP Jacko.

Also RIP to my friend's brother who died of cancer last night at the age of 20, how is that fair :'(

Also RIP to Farrah Fawcett.

Also RIP to my friend's brother who died of cancer last night at the age of 20, how is that fair :'(

That's a true tragedy - so young. Life can be cruel. Love to you too SJ. xx

(((big hugs))) SJ - i'm so sorry - that is so sad :( xxxx

i couldn't believe it when i heard it this morning i thought it was a cruel joke at first and tehn i watched the news i liked him when he was younger not so much in the last few years but i do like his music. Poor man he had such a rough few years noone deserved that. RIP Michael

I too am shocked and saddened by the dreadful news that Michael Jackson has died.
I first heard the news last night on my way home from work that he had been rushed into hospital and by the time I got in the front door there were unconfirmed reports that he was dead...I couldn't believe it.

I was lucky enough to see him in concert in Paris in 1992 on his 'Dangerous' tour, he was a true showman and I'll never forget the realease of 'Thriller' when I was about 13 or 14 years old, it was a real eye opener and it was the talk of school the next day!!

We have tickets for this years tour, 1st August, what a shame thats not going to happen now, there is going to be a lot of devastated fans.

I think he had a very sad life, I hope now he can rest in peace.

I totally agree, I am so shocked and saddened, still can't quite believe it. RIP Michael. Hope you are now at peace.

Sarah Jayne, thoughts with you, family and friends. xxx

In recent years I've only thought bad things about him, I suppoes because of all the media coverage, which I've never really followed with any real interest.

However, this weekend I have been reminded how back in the 80's (for me) he was so brilliant. I have been reminded of lots of things/friends from my teens & slightly earlier, because his music played such a hugh part in all of us growing up!

I've actually sat and listened to people on the TV other than the media on & off over the weekend and I wonder if because he was so messed up and naive he was just an easy target & I've seriously began to doubt lots of the things I've heard over recent years!

In recent years I've only thought bad things about him, I suppoes because of all the media coverage, which I've never really followed with any real interest.

However, this weekend I have been reminded how back in the 80's (for me) he was so brilliant. I have been reminded of lots of things/friends from my teens & slightly earlier, because his music played such a hugh part in all of us growing up!

I've actually sat and listened to people on the TV other than the media on & off over the weekend and I wonder if because he was so messed up and naive he was just an easy target & I've seriously began to doubt lots of the things I've heard over recent years!

I have to say I never believed what was in the press, I believe he was still a child at heart, as he never had a 'childhood' himself and thats why he related to and got on so well with children. In this world nowadays there are so many who will take advantage of an easy target like him to make gain for themselves. I just couldn't see him doing what he was accused of. RIP you deserve peace now.

I have to say I never believed what was in the press, I believe he was still a child at heart, as he never had a 'childhood' himself and thats why he related to and got on so well with children. In this world nowadays there are so many who will take advantage of an easy target like him to make gain for themselves. I just couldn't see him doing what he was accused of. RIP you deserve peace now.

Yep I totally agree with you...RIP MJ xx

Back