O/T Question for the ladies?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi All,

Sorry to go into detial but I'm on the depo (pill injection) and I dont usually have TOTM. However I have this month - now for 9 days! What happening?

I am a bit stressed at the moment - could this have something to do with it?

I feel really bloated and horrible.

I know I'm one of those people that retain water - is there anything we can take or do to help with water retention?

Any advise would be gr8.

i think stress could be more of a cause than CD hun! I dont usually notice an effect on my periods, just the bloody weigh in at that time! GGGRRRRRR!

water retention is usually cured with...yup...more WATER!!!! :)

xxx

I had depo injection last year, the first month i had a normal period, the second month I had a period that lasted 28 days which near enough too me to when my next injection was due, so went back to doctors who gave me tablets to stop the bleeding and another injection, I then had a normal period first month and after 34 days of very very heavy bleeding, massive bloodclots etc the doctor again gave me tablets to stop the bleeding, after taking these for 10 days I was still bleeding, again this took me to the time the next injection was due, I had had enough by then and just wanted back on the pill, she said she would give me another injection and it may settle down, after 6 months I had given up on that, I was exhausted anaemic and totally worn down, I started the pill immediately, the bleeding stopped and everything has been normal ever since.... it was before I did cambridge so it was just the injection for me, nothing to do with any diet....

im on depo when i first had it i had no totm for 6 months i then had a break and this time when i had it again i had totm for 5 weeks + i lost count im only having one more injection then stopping they seem to mess me up too much and i gain weight with them so bit counterproductive

Thanks All,

I have been on the depo for a long time and have never had TOTM. So think it could be stress. Thanks for your replies!!

Hope it doesnt effect my losses much but I'm not weighing until 31st - so hopefully TOTM would have gone by then..

Cheers xx

Back