O/T What do you think?

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi Everyone.

I am hoping for your opinions on my new website. It is:-

www.elstowinteriors.com

If you have time, would you mind having a look and see what you think. And I won't be offended if there are things you don't like, because the chances are if you don't like it, then other people won't either!

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!
Just had a quick look - and I think it has a very elegant/stylish look to it - let down by the red "newsflash" box at the bottom of the page.
It just really looked out of place and (not meaning to be rude) a bit amateurish.
Of course this is just my opinion....

I work for a company that designs web-sites, only the office biatch though, I like the design but as your eye is drawn to the main picture the buttons you have for seeing the designs and booking an appointment should be nearer the top as its a long way to scroll down.

Good luck with it

Hi there!
Just had a quick look - and I think it has a very elegant/stylish look to it - let down by the red "newsflash" box at the bottom of the page.
It just really looked out of place and (not meaning to be rude) a bit amateurish.
Of course this is just my opinion....

Thanks - I will remove the box! I built and designed the site myself and don't have any experience or qualifications, hence needing other peoples opinions!!

It looks absolutely fantastic! REALLY professional :D

The one teeeeeny thing i noticed was that at the top of the page consistently had the 2nd 't' missing. That's it. The rest looks amazing :D xxxx

Hi - the site looks good and user friendy, I would ask someone just to proof read through as I notice you have used the word 'are' when you meant 'our'. A lovely friend could go through each page with you carefully to ensure you are 100% confident that all spelling and phrasing is exactly how you want it to be seen. Good Luck!

Hi - the site looks good and user friendy, I would ask someone just to proof read through as I notice you have used the word 'are' when you meant 'our'. A lovely friend could go through each page with you carefully to ensure you are 100% confident that all spelling and phrasing is exactly how you want it to be seen. Good Luck!

Thanks. I havn't proof read it myself yet! Guess I need to go through each page. Thanks for all your comments, you have been really helpful.

Back