:o THE LITTLE BUGGER!

Pixie

Silver Member
:eek:
I had one bite of my Lemon bar this am put it on the side and the bloomin Dog scoffed the lot!:cry:
:eek:
I am sooo shocked as he has never stolen food before and he's 13!
They must be irresistible to Dogs! ;)
x

Sorry .. I know I shouldn't laugh .. but that's really funny!!!

My dog is mad about them, drools like a river coming out of her mouth as I try to eat mine....I do let her have very tiny piece.

Could it be that they see us eat them so therefore they must be nice:rolleyes:

I think my dog thinks I am eating a mars bar and won't give her some...something like that?

Love Mini xxx

lol, I know where I stand with my dog, she will eat anything if I don't keep an eye on her!

mags
xxx

Lol!
Glad its not just my Dog then Mini!
As for laughing guys...how could I stay angry with him?
I had to turn away while I laughed he looked so sorry!
(I bet he was after eating that as well!), you think if he was to steal any food in 13 years he would have gone for something tasty!

3 - one long haired black and white - Alex. " brothers Craig and Marty. Craig is BIG - 1stone, ginger and his brother is petite and ginger and white.

Lol.
i can't believe this has become a Cat show!
My cat is a gorgeous black boy.
His Mum was a blue point Persian who ran off with the common black Tom down the road a few weeks after we got her!
He looks just like a persian but giant and black, same face and bright blue/green eyes.
The little cutey-He wouldn't have stolen my bar! :p

My dog nearly got mine the other day but i caught her and shouted very loud as i was mortified and was thinking god thats my food help!!!!

My dog avoids me when i have the bars out now he he

Back