1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

oakhurs gammon joint

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by scotty123, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. scotty123

scotty123 Getting there slowly

Slimming world
    Can some one help please ?:wave_cry: our consultant forgot to give out the passwordthis week. i am looking for the syn value for Oakhurst( Aldi) Gammon Joint with honey & pineapple glaze,. ta in advance.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world all the way
    Text your consultant for the password - if you pay for classes you are entitled to it
    and anyway last weeks will work for you so you could use that
  4. scotty123

scotty123 Getting there slowly

Slimming world
    Sorry can't remember last weeks as I didnt need to use it & I couldnt find it in my directory either. I know I should be able to txt or email my consultant but she is going through some personal family stuff at the mo & I really dont want to bother her . I have had a 1/4 of it anyway with a big plate of cabbage, I am doing a red day today & have not had any syns yet so I think I should be okay. Thanks for your replies.:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.