Oat milk

katieanna

Can somebody tell me if oat milk can be counted as a HXA? I see almond and soy milk in the book, but no mention of oat.

If not, please can you let me know the syn value?

Thanks!

It’s not a healthy extra as far as I can see...

Oatly organic 100ml 2 Syns

Original Oat drink foamable for Bantas 100ml 3 Syns

"Alpro Oat Drink" (not sure if that's Oat Milk)? is a HeXa 300ml or synned for 6 syns for the equivalent ml value. If you type in Oat Drink into the directory, a few come up as healthy extras. (hoping they are the same as oat milk) x

"Alpro Oat Drink" (not sure if that's Oat Milk)? is a HeXa 300ml or synned for 6 syns for the equivalent ml value. If you type in Oat Drink into the directory, a few come up as healthy extras. (hoping they are the same as oat milk) x
I was putting in Oat Milk instead of Oat Drink and that explains why I couldn’t find it.

Thanks TRISTAR:classic_smile:

Thanks so much!

I'm not a member, unfortunately, as I can't afford it. I bought the starter pack from SE and am just trying to get by as best I can.

Thanks so much!

I'm not a member, unfortunately, as I can't afford it. I bought the starter pack from SE and am just trying to get by as best I can.

the app i really glitchy like that. Slimming World needs better developers. You really have to play around with words to find things sometimes. Even when you're really specific, what you're looking for is also sometimes way down the list.

I was putting in Oat Milk instead of Oat Drink and that explains why I couldn’t find it.

Thanks TRISTAR:classic_smile:

the app isn't great, you really have to mess around looking

Back