Obese, A year to save my life!!

t11cky

Sky 1 right now!!
I have seen this before and is a proper inspiration programme!!

Well worth checking out if your not watching anything!!

Last edited:
Love it!! :)

I watch this every week & its truely inspirational

There has been some proper weight losses from some massive folk, Its really good and shows you what you can loose!!
Just wish I could get myself a personal trainer too!!

Just wish I could get myself a personal trainer too!!

Jessie would do nicely, he makes the programme so much more watchable.

i love watching this!!!
mostly really inspiring but a few people you just want to wake up and properly appreciate what they are being offered.

and erm well that jesse is easy on the eye too!

Looks like you all appreciate Jessie in a different way too me, lol

Lighter Life advert always make me laugh, Pauline Quirk seems to forget about her gastric band!!

He could "train" me any day ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He could do anything he liked to me & he wouldn't even have to say please! Wish hubby wasn't watching the footy, I've got to wait until it finishes for my fix!

I watch it every week too. The guy this week is a total legend so focused!
Ahhhhhhhhh Jessie... *sigh*

What an inspiration that bloke was for me!!!

Loved last nights episode, that guy did amazingly well, struck a chord with me as when he said this is the right time..it was ment to happen at this time, very true ive attempted losing weight before it wasnt the right time.

This time i have got the greatest Determination and willpower i never thought i had, very inspiring programme but do agree that some of the past episode the people didnt appreciate the life line they were thrown to them, too much emotional baggage to succeed, too many excuses :rolleyes:

Very humbling watching this lad turn around his life.

An amazing inspiration.

Wow, a true inspiration if ever I saw one. I was slightly disappointed his wife didn't seem to join in as they were supposed to be loosing weight to conceive. Best of the series so far.

Wow, a true inspiration if ever I saw one. I was slightly disappointed his wife didn't seem to join in as they were supposed to be loosing weight to conceive. Best of the series so far.

yes i was quite dissapointed in that too! i thought it looked like it may cause issues in their relationship to be honest as she also seemed more resentful than the proud and supportive i was expecting.
its also one of those where i would love a catch up to see how he is doing now or a little bit in the future.

Back