Obsessed with food program's on tv!

Yeye

Silver Member
I can't stop watching; come dine with me, man v food, diners drive thu's & dumps. I find it really satisfying!

Haha. ME TOO!

Me tooooooo! I love it, specially the ones with loads of meat haha :) Last weekend I was off Lipotrim cuz I was away and I didnt feel like watching them at all, as soon as I went back on the shakes I was mad for them again.

It's nuts, make me feel satisfied somehow? Now if it was smellavision it would be a whole different ball game!!!

Ha haaa yep I'm a bit obsessed with Nigella at the moment!

Oo I watched that today, roasted lamb mmmmm looked lush!

haha ive been like this i thought id gone crazy ! ... found myself looking at pictures of nice food last night aswell when i was starving but when id looked i was no longer hungry .. virtual eating apparently works haha x

Virtual eating - I like that! And yes it works for me x

Ohhhh I thought Am the only one obsessed with those programmes to lol I live come dine with me ! Good luck everyone

Confession here too!! Lol. Come Dine With Me, Jaimie Oliver 15minute Meals, Food Hospital, Adverts with food in!!! I got it bad lol

Argh when we had sky I could waste whole days watching the UK food channel. Food network isn't too bad, but there's only so much Ina Garten I can take!

JuneyMoo said:
Argh when we had sky I could waste whole days watching the UK food channel. Food network isn't too bad, but there's only so much Ina Garten I can take!

"FANTASTIC" grrrr, she grates after a while lol x

I'm so obessed with food programs on TV and YouTube. They satisfy me in some way. Especially Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and Nicko's Kitchen (on YouTube).

Back