obsessed with sex!!!!!!!!

Lol his standards are too high hun xx

please dont tell me you just clicked lmao xxxxx

What?! x

Hey i went out a couple of years ago with my friend and 2 guys were getting closer to us on the dancefloor, they said go on lets lower our standards just for tonight..then came over to us:eek: lol needless to say i told them where to go! x

Bloody hell, gits..... Can't believe that... there is a word for men like that and I can't type it on here.........

Lol i know chitty can you believe they said that?? I wasnt impressed lol xx

Mornin; sweet :) just read back through the last few posts!! :O I cant believe they said that either, you're drop dead Gooooorgeous! :D xxxx

Hahahaha i wouldnt go that far Toni but thanks lol! 1 of them was really nice but 1 was awful....how rude!! x Oh and good morning babe xxx

lol, well I hope you bump into them again and flirt them into the corner, before telling them you wouldn't lower your standards to thier level. ;) xxx

Hahaha i would absolutely LOVE to do that!! xx

Tracy u are a stunner!screw em men are pigs....oh except G he seems rather nice.This thread has really taken off!We should have a lipo get together.Cheap night out!

Hey i went out a couple of years ago with my friend and 2 guys were getting closer to us on the dancefloor, they said go on lets lower our standards just for tonight..then came over to us:eek: lol needless to say i told them where to go! x

:eek::eek::eek: Hunni you are stunning.. i think i would have KO'd them.... Men are soooooo aaaaaarggggggggggggh B~stards!!!!!!!:whoopass:

Back