ketosis - infromation found on website...

Hey Shaz hats for the concern hun. I was born with 1 kidney and the 1 i have have is larger than average and has never caused any problems. I would never put my health at risk and informed my pharmicist when i started the diet, I i had any water infections or anything similar i would quit,

thanks hun xx

No probs Tracy. You feel like you know people on this site and when I read that about 'damage to the kidneys', after your post the other day, you were the first person to sprang to mind. I think that Scots post was fantastic and sounds very true.

Yeah i agree, such a diet would not be made readily available from proffesionals if the risks were that high! Or there would be mpre strict rules about who can and cant do it. I think people need to relax and bit and have some faith in the proffessionals. My kidney seems fine so you lot should have no probs with 1 extra for back up lol
thanks again hun x

Hi Skinny,

I dont think Harriet thought it was you who was having a go a her rather Sweetpea. Your message was not negative or directed to anyone at all. It was informative and great to read.

For Harriet, I dont think Sweetpea meant her post the way it came across. When I first read it I thought she was having a go hence the reason I posted about "Its not a case of focusing on the negatives". I think she was just trying to focus on being positive, but you are right we are all entitled to our opinions. We should not be lemmins and just follow the crowd, but read up on things and share views. Thats what I love about these forums....we can learn so much from each other.
:D

Hi Shazpaz,

Thanks!! I agree! :D
SM

I mean everyone can have theories... But the amount of people that have followed this diet for about 2 to 3 months and have lost 3+ stone and are alot healthier for it... obviously makes any theory about the safety irrelevant.

Proof is in the pudding always... I spent 8 weeks on Lipotrim... I never suffered from any medical set backs. People are too quick to jump and try and extinguish a solution to a problem that the world is suffering with (Obesity).

End of the day. Yes your body is in ketosis, but your supplying it with the correct amount of vitamins and supplements for it to work efficently. As long as you are oberweight and carry alot of excess body fat for the process to use there shouldnt be a problem.

*shrugs* My opinion anyway...

:)

Back