Off plan tonight

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
As the title says really, I am going to have an off plan evening and have a pizza from Papa Johns.

My baby girl has had a stomach bug since Sunday and I am exhausted as I have been looking after her, it's my * week and I have the stomach ache that goes with it and feel rubbish and I have had a craving of pizza that I need to get out of my system!!

I probably won't even enjoy it but as soon as I said the word pizza my OH and my sister who lives with us (and are both skinny!) jumped on it and wouldn't let it go lol!!

Oh well, back on plan tomorrow!! :eek:

Enjoy it and make sure to start fresh tomorrow :) Gosh the word pizza makes my mouth water (even though I just finished my evening meal)!

It wasn't even worth it to be honest, I can make a lot tastier pizza myself using the wholemeal bread mix from Tesco - Note to self well & truly made!!!

It wasn't even worth it to be honest, I can make a lot tastier pizza myself using the wholemeal bread mix from Tesco - Note to self well & truly made!!!

Oooo really? Have you got a recipe??

I was off plan last night. We went to ASK for dinner :eek: I had spag bol which isn't too bad but for starters I shared a garlic pizza bread with my boyf.... opps!

Hi Mate

This is what flexible syns are for- so that you can have go out without going 'off-plan'.

Work out how many syns you will be having beforehand (whatever the amount- even if the pizza is 70 syns) and log it and eat what you have planned to when you do go out.

This is NOT going off plan- it is exactly what flexible syns are designed for- you may not lose, but it gets rid of those guilt feelings that come when we occasionally go completely over our syns.

Try not to think of it as being 'off' or 'on' plan if you want to see this as a long-term lifestyle change

Have a great time xxxx

Back