Off plan :-(

emmababes

Finding it hard to get and stick on plan!! Please give me some advice, I really want to have lost on Tuesday!

Some times it just like that. Put it down to experience and get back onto plan tomorrow. Here's hoping for a loss

Why are you going off plan? What are you doing? Do you want sweet things or carbby things or just finding it hard to stick to the foods you are allowed?

Both really, yesterday I ate a coronation chicken sandwich and today I've had chocolate!! I really want to stick to plan but just feel like its a struggle. Last week was sooo easy :(

Well thats not terribly out of plan, as long as you syn it correctly you can stick on plan. You might benefit from doing yourself a weekly plan and sticking to it religiously! Try that and see how you go x

have you planned your menu for the week? sometimes if you feel like you're reaching out for whatever is handy having your meals and snacks prepared can help loads.

As equi says why are you off plan? if you know why you are going off plan then its easier to work it out and get back on plan xx

Some people have a syn basket put your syns in for the week and once there gone there gone but you knw that's what your alowed for the week never tried it myself but works for some people.

Mine would be gone in one night hehhe

But yes i do sort of do this. I got an easter egg (galaxy) that had three large bars with it. On a monday night i eat whatever dinner i want and have a slice of the bar, i still have one bar left and the easter egg itself, but i know im only allowed one strip a week so i stick to it!

Get some low syns snacks in to munch on, and of course good old muller lights and fruit. Mikado sticks are only half a syn, boiled eggs are free to keep in the fridge, syn free jelly sweets made up with sugar free cordial, curly wurlys, choc options. They all help for those "moments" we all get :)

Back