Off The Rails - Can You Get Back On??!!

scw3

Hi everybody...

Well I posted last week to tell you I was going off the rails - Hay guess what I did and boy it doesn't feel good.

So here I am. Back to try again... I haven't eaten all the time - I only ate in the evening, but I still ate if you understand that?!

So can I get back on the lighterlife plan - I going to do my damn hardest to do it. I was focused and loosing so much it was great.

Has anybody gone off the rails for a week and got back on the plan?

I have contacted my counseller and she has been great.

I've had my shake this morning and drinking plenty...

I must do this - :break_diet:

Hiya

Yes it is definately possible to jump back on the abstinance train.

The key is water and lots of it!!! While you are drinking you're not thinking of food!

So get glugging and don't dwell on the diet too much and suddenly ketosis kicks back in and you'll be fine.

M.

Well done for restarting, its going be hard, but i'm sure you can do it this time.
Keep focusing on what you want to achieve & how good you are going to look when you complete the diet.
Good luck

I too have slipped.....and getting back on can be hard...but if you have the determination and the right frame of mind, you can and will do it.
I have been 100% since deciding me n hubby.....ooops ex ...lol werent going anywhere and have seperated.....!

Good luck and be strong.

Hi all..

Thanks for the reply's and support. I am drinking like nobody's business and determind to do this!.

Thanks everybody..xxxxxx

You can do it! It's only a little blip in the great scheme of things. And as mentioned before keep on drinking the water, that certainly has helped me in times of temptation.

Hiya
Yep you can get back on and be successful, lots of peeps have done just that and I'm sure you'll be one of them...:D

Keep downing that water, and I'm sure you'll be back in the pink before too long :)

Keep shaking girl :p

I'm sure as other people have said you can get back on track again. You've done really well so far, just give it another good go and you're soon gonna be at your goal.

Cath

You can do it but its tough so when you feel yourself slipping cme on here for some support & avoidence therapy!! It will be worth it! Hang in there!

Hi all.. Well I've done it!! I stuck to it today and feel ace that I have!

Thanks for all your support - You're all my INSPIRATION! Thanks...xxxx

Well done SCW3 - really glad to read that you've had a good day with it ..... good luck for tomorrow

Cath

Back