Off to my first weigh in!

GemJ

Hi everyone,

I'm just coming to the end of my first week on Lipotrim, off to the chemist soon to be weighed for the first time - eeek! Have stuck to it 100% and have drank as much water as my bladder can cope with! Really hoping that I get a good weight loss, I'm sure it would really encourage me to stick at it and get into those size 12's! (I've not got a clue how much I've lost as I've been too scared to get on the scales!)
How is everyone getting on? What kind of weight loss did you guys achieve in your first week?

Love and good luck,

Gem

Hi Gem. Lots of luck for our first weigh in, im sure you'll do fine.
i have my second weigh in tomorrow,accordig to myy scales ive lost 7lb but im not counting on that till ive been to the chemist tomorrow. i have dropped a dress size though -not bad for 2 weeks :)
let us know how you get on
xx

Best of luck Gem, I wasn't that much less than your start weight and my first weigh in was after 6 days and I lost 8lb.
I'm on week 8 now and still going strong at 100% :) x

Thanks for your encouragement Suzanne and Lis... I can already see that joining this forum was a good idea as everyone is so encouraging! You're both doing so well, can't wait to say I've gone down a dress size (or two!). :)

Only 4lbs down, was really disappointed at first but they said it will be down to it being the time of the month.. the joys of being a woman eh! Hopefully next week I will have a better loss! Oh well, at least it's 4lbs in the right direction! Have a good week everyone xx

Well done on your loss, its exactly as you say, 4lb in the right direction!!! Im sure you will lose all the excess water in the next week!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Well done Gem! X

well done Gem. 4lb is a fab loss,better off than on ! Keep up the good work xx

Well done Gem xx

Well done and keep in mind, this first 4lbs loss is the beginning of the new you! 4lbs less flab to carry with you :) xxx

I think when you read all the first week losses on this forum, you get your hopes up and you expect a huge loss. Some people lose loads in the first week then dip massively in the second week which seems like a let-down but it doesn't matter either way: just average it out and we all get there in the end. 4lbs is a great loss with totm and next week will be fantastic. Good luck, hun! :D

Thanks everyone! Had a tough weekend - singing happy birthday to my friend and then having to say no to the cake felt almost unnatural haha! Looks like you're all doing so well, keep at it everyone! xxx

Gem, well done for resisting the cake. You are doing very well. The losses will balance out over the weeks so keep strong. Just keep thinking of how fab you will feel when you ate a size or two smaller!!!

Gem, well done for resisting the cake. You are doing very well. The losses will balance out over the weeks so keep strong. Just keep thinking of how fab you will feel when you ate a size or two smaller!!!

Lol.....slip of the tongue Molly!

Lol.....slip of the tongue Molly!

PMSL. I know you can crave food on this diet but we're not sinking to cannibalism are we? One way to get rid of all the skinny minnies I guess but as I can't wait to be one of them I'd better watch myself!

Well done Gem. Keep going. Enjoy your journey

Thornhill Cate said:
PMSL. I know you can crave food on this diet but we're not sinking to cannibalism are we? One way to get rid of all the skinny minnies I guess but as I can't wait to be one of them I'd better watch myself!

Lol!!!! Blooming predictive text on my iPhone. Mind you cannibalism would be an interesting new diet - a meat only diet for the consumer and loss of inches for the supplier!!!

Back