Off topic, but getting weird emails Who in admin to contact?

5stone2lose

Starting again...
I got a email and who ever sent it got my email addy from here just wanted to let admin know? But who do I forward email too?

Aww,
sorry to hear that..

Forward it on to Mini would be the best thing, for the life of me can't think who the other administrators are! I know Isobel and DQ are.. so hopefuly one of them will be around to look at it, so perhaps forward it to all three of them?

Hope that helps a bit! ;)

you can forward it to me hun and Ill have a look and speak to admin if you like, I am on all day today x

For anyone thats reading this I dont think it was from anyone on here its a stupid email about money transfering money , I think its SPAM

Yes, forward it to Pierce, though I'm not sure he can actually do anything about it.

I can't see how a spam robot could pick it up as your email is hidden, but the spammers do actually sit at their desks all day long guessing people's email addressses.

Just one of those things really :(

Ive whizzed it to pierce so he can have a look see x

For anyone thats reading this I dont think it was from anyone on here its a stupid email about money transfering money , I think its SPAM

HEY!

I wouldnt woorry to much about it, i get those emails on almost a daily basis...i just hit that delete/junk mail key. xx

Back