OH B**GER!!!! Blew it again!

Sez

has started again!!
:ashamed0005::gen147::ashamed0005::gen147:

Had such a busy day, kitchen being rebuilt and we have spent all day stripping out the old one etc. On Mon we are taking delivery of not only the kitchen, but the new oven, dishwasher,hob AND the new suite for the lounge. Tues we are having the tumlbe dryer delivered, then Weds it the turn of the American fridge freezer to arrive at out door.... Not one to do things by halves my DD is having a pal over for the day on Mon & I will have to do lunch for them too!:thinking2:

I have been so good today, but I just blew it. Dinner is late & I was starving so down went loads of French stick & butter & a choc digestive before I could stop myself.
:eatdrink051:

Pants.

When will I ever learn......:break_diet:

awww hun it's done now... draw a line under it, and just try n claw back some points x

Awww hun could have been worse! Like a whole dominos or something! Just cut back for a couple of days if you can to limit any damage (or alternatively do some exercise tomorrow!!). Keep going, don't let this be the start of a downward spiral (((((hugs))))) you can do it!! xxxx

come on Sez you can counteract it! Just have to do some damage control! Do 10 minutes up and down the stairs and rack up a few exercise points like already mentioned! :) xxx dont give up you're doing so well!

I would work out how many points you have had if I were you and then you can decide how best to do the damage limitation. You can cut back up to four points a day don't forget and also earn some exercise points. Think of it as a metabolism boost and claw the points back.

And most importantly, don't beat yourself up about it x

Back