Oh dear!

wind1

Having decided I need to tackle the weight again I have logged in here for inspiration and ideas. I have just got the shock of my life realising that this time last year I was one stone lighter than I am now. I originally lost weight by doing slimming world online in 2012. I lost a stone and a half, felt great and kept it off for a few months, but then I suffered a slipped disc and from then on struggled to maintain it. I am now almost back to my original weight. So, here I go again. I am hoping to be able to follow slimming world plan without signing up for 3 months, I have all the recipes but I have tried before and failed so I may have to sign up to give me the motivation to stick to it. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else. Off to update my statistics now.

Having decided I need to tackle the weight again I have logged in here for inspiration and ideas. I have just got the shock of my life realising that this time last year I was one stone lighter than I am now. I originally lost weight by doing slimming world online in 2012. I lost a stone and a half, felt great and kept it off for a few months, but then I suffered a slipped disc and from then on struggled to maintain it. I am now almost back to my original weight. So, here I go again. I am hoping to be able to follow slimming world plan without signing up for 3 months, I have all the recipes but I have tried before and failed so I may have to sign up to give me the motivation to stick to it. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else. Off to update my statistics now.

I'm in the same boat - logging in after 3 years for what must be my 50th restart. Good luck and soldier on, we can do it!

First week over and I lost 2lb which I am pleased with. I was out on Friday at a late xmas dinner eating and drinking lots. I'm hoping to lose at least 1lb this week but have birthday celebrations at the weekend so we'll see! Good luck to you too

Well done on your loss! Hope your second week brought you another loss! :)

Well done wind 1.kéep up the good work :)

Well done on your loss! Hope your second week brought you another loss! :)

Well done wind 1.kéep up the good work :)
Thank you, I did lose another 2lb but I had a big birthday this weekend to celebrate and getting back on the scales this morning revealed the damage. I have put 2lb back on!! I'm not going to stress over it though, will just get back on track this week and see what the end of the week brings

If you do put weight on and know why i suppose its not too bad. Its when you have stuck to it religiously and dont lose any or put it on ,thats hard to take x

So, have now lost half a stone which I am really pleased with but am feeling despondent today. I have been weighing myself everyday over the last week, I know I shouldn't but it was a bit of an experiment to see how my weight fluctuates on a daily basis. I started the week at 11st 6.8lbs, went down one day to 11st 5.6lbs (felt really good that day) but today am back up to 11st 7.4lbs. I'm not following slimming world strictly but I suppose if I want to carry on losing weight I need to get serious. The trouble is today being valentines I'm having steak and chips for dinner, roast chicken dinner lined up for tomorrow, lunch with a friend on Monday. Next week is half term so I am not working which is always an excuse for me to meet up with friends for coffee and cake, plus being at home a lot I snack more. I only have 6 weeks till I go on holiday and would really like to lose another half a stone by then but feel that's not going to be possible. I need inspiration!

Back