OH MY GOD. YIPEEEEE

Thanks everybody feel brill. That will keep me going till next WI.

what a brilliant start!!

Hey Hun

Well done thats great!
We have similar starting weights.

How much do you want to lose? How tall are you?

We could keep each other motivated till goal!

Lou xx

I want to loose 55lbs or there abouts, I'm 5,6 tall and weigh 15.5 or should I now say 14.8. would be glad for us to spur each other on.

:talk017:

Hello Carol

Well done you, now your in the 14's soone the 13's and before you know it a skinnie minnie. Good for you...

I hope I get the same sort of result on Monday. Just had the shake I was dreading as I forgot I hate the vanilla ones and have to have it hot with coffee in like a cappucino. Dreaded it yesterday and also today but its done with now.

Fingers crossed and keep drinking the water :tear_drop:. The more you drink the more you shrink so the mantra goes.

Take Care and :happy096:

Michelle X (Ps anyone found me a man yet?)

Hey Hun

Well done thats great!
We have similar starting weights.

How much do you want to lose? How tall are you?

We could keep each other motivated till goal!

Lou xx

:talk017:

Hello Carol

Well done you, now your in the 14's soone the 13's and before you know it a skinnie minnie. Good for you...

I hope I get the same sort of result on Monday. Just had the shake I was dreading as I forgot I hate the vanilla ones and have to have it hot with coffee in like a cappucino. Dreaded it yesterday and also today but its done with now.

Fingers crossed and keep drinking the water :tear_drop:. The more you drink the more you shrink so the mantra goes.

Take Care and :happy096:

Michelle X (Ps anyone found me a man yet?)

Hi Michelle
Seen on your signature that your from Bolton, mine says Emsworth but i'm origonally from Bolton, lived there till I was 33. Good luck on Monday for your weigh in.

What a start - well done I bet you feel great

Back