OH MY GOODNESS ME....and I didn't think SW was going to work for me!

lea8198

Gold Member
All week I have eaten more than I have ever eaten before and I have joked with hubby I cannot possibly lose. I seriously could not see it happening. So tonight I turn up for my first ever WI and was GOBSMACKED to be told I had lost 6.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't quite believe it. 6.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is me saying SLIMMING WORLD REALLY DOES WORK and I believe it now. WOW!

:D :D :D

lea8198 said:
All week I have eaten more than I have ever eaten before and I have joked with hubby I cannot possibly lose. I seriously could not see it happening. So tonight I turn up for my first ever WI and was GOBSMACKED to be told I had lost 6.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't quite believe it. 6.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is me saying SLIMMING WORLD REALLY DOES WORK and I believe it now. WOW!

:D :D :D

Well done you!! :).

Do you mind me asking how much you have to lose?

xx

Well done! i've got exactly the same feeling We are roughly about the same weigh so i would love your loss!

very well done to you :) I've lost 10lbs in three weeks and never eaten so much! I heart SW!

Ahh thanks guys. Still feeling really pleased with myself :)

Croc I had 2 stone 9lbs to lose when i started. Now I have 2 stone 2.5lbs to lose :)

I want to lose 1.5 stone by Xmas :D

Good luck Office girl. We were almost identical starting weights!

4lb off for me!! :D:D:D never lost so much on my 1st weigh in ever!! happy happy happy!

Well done!!!!!! That was a fab first week :)

Congrats :D I lost 5 lbs the first week and 4.5 the second... taking me straight to my half stone award and slimmer of the week :) :)

I went off it for awhile a couple weeks after though but now I'm determind to stick to it :) I'm even.. cooking... *gasp* for the second time ever today haha hopefully I won't give myself and my nieces food poisoning. At least last time I had my boyf (who's a chef) to watch over me :p

Back