oh my i feel sick :(

gemma_

Silver Member
so was walking home from school run and fancied a snicker so go myself a funsize one (think 7syns) anyway i havnt had 'real' chocolate in over 3 weeks, and people seen old post know im totally utterly in love with snickers .......... until now :wave_cry:

i ate it slow (i wanted taste and enjoy it) but after i felt really and feel really sick im not sure if it was too strong for me now? i been getting my choc fix with skinny cow hot chocolate :(

but now my love as gone, i know its a good thing but i used to eat 4-5 jumbo sized ones a day and still want more... what was i doing to my body..

im more gutted as used my syns on something thats made me ill :8855:

Bless ya - sorry you feel sick but in a funny way its a positive!
Now you know you don't need them any more and you dont enjoy them at all.
I know its pap its cost you syns today but you have taken a massive step....Proud proud proud of you x x x x x

Bless ya - sorry you feel sick but in a funny way its a positive!
Now you know you don't need them any more and you dont enjoy them at all.
I know its pap its cost you syns today but you have taken a massive step....Proud proud proud of you x x x x x

Very well said :)

But yes, sucks it's a waste of syns, but fabulous in a way as you don't "need" them anymore :patback:

I am a snickers lover too. I used to eat two of the duo ones a day sometimes! *sigh*

I still miss them (two weeks since my last fix). I look forward to the day when I am where you are. Well done, love! xx

I read somewhere recently that refined sugar is actually regarded by the body as a poison. We get acclimatised to it as children when we're given sweets regularly, so we don't notice how it's affecting us.

When you cut it out/down drastically for a while then have it again, your body gets sick from it and you really notice.

The last time I had any chocolate was just before Christmas, having cut refined sugar out completely three months before. All I had was some tiny chocolates and I began to feel violently ill within an hour. I was so sick I haven't had refined sugar since, and don't intend to ever have it again!

ive been on sweetener and not sugar since i joined! and 1st real chocolate ive had for ages cant believe how bad i felt s quickly after! but i dont think im going to eat it again as it be just for sake of it and dont want to feel that ill again anytime soon!

ive been on sweetener and not sugar since i joined! and 1st real chocolate ive had for ages cant believe how bad i felt s quickly after! but i dont think im going to eat it again as it be just for sake of it and dont want to feel that ill again anytime soon!

Totally get that, hon. Nowadays I get my sweet fix from dried fruit - the sugars in that are natural, and you're also getting a lot of goodness as well. Sun-dried apricots and mango are my lifesavers. :)

Totally get that, hon. Nowadays I get my sweet fix from dried fruit - the sugars in that are natural, and you're also getting a lot of goodness as well. Sun-dried apricots and mango are my lifesavers. :)

i have a 6 hour drive (passanger) to cornwall on monday and i genuinly was thinking... i'll get some sweets n choc for journey (i know bad eh) anyway since today im going buy pallet strawberries and some grapes and do couple of tubs of them to snack on there.

Good for you x

Back